Fashion : Please wear these sweater coats!

Please wear these sweater coats!

They're casual and cute.

Re: Please wear these sweater coats!

Why is she wearing a coat, yet only a bra underneath? Second question: why is her hand black?

Nevermind…

I would wear one

I just bought this

That's okay looking, but I don't like hoodies anymore. I will not wear them.

I've never worn them but I've seen others wear them and I think they're cute if they're more form fitting and not baggy

I don't like hoodies at all. I wore a few but only for convenience. I'll find something else more to my liking.

Thats cute. I got my mom a similar one a few christmases back

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

I've always liked your taste 👍

It looks like someone cut off the bottom half of a fluffy bathrobe. Yucky.

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

It's fluffy like the fur on your puppy.

It looks comfy and warm. She needs it if she's only wearing her bra under it.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

They come in different styles and colors.

Are you getting one?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Definitely. I don't care if it's unpopular. I like the casual look. Plus, they are great for Fall like 50 degree weather when heavy winter coat, jacket or just a sweater isn't warm enough. They are more feminine than wearing a hoodie even though hoodies come in traditional colors for women.

The more I look at it, the more I like it. At first, I thought it looked like something dug out of the hamper, but I was looking on my phone. I have a better view of it on my monitor. I would like a blue one!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

That's the spirit.

Let's send a Tweet to Stephen King about our opinion of Doctor Sleep.

He wrote this and I want to encourage him to become a better movie critic like we are.

This is a surprise! He liked the movie! Did you? You should go for it and write a review!

I saw the trailers. It looks as though the film makers of Dr. Sleep used a bit of Kubrick's version of The Shining as Danny's backstory. I assume that King has come to terms with that and all is good with him. It's nice that he enjoyed it…
I haven't seen the film. I probably won't until it comes out on DVD. I don't like going to theaters. I made an exception for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I just couldn't wait to see it. The theater experience wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be.

I'm in no rush to go out and see this though, since the book was a bit underwhelming in my opinion.
I did like The Shining. I also liked both the film and the mini series. I'll wait for this.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I liked the movie overall. The conclusion was a bit of a let down. I didn't understand what The Shinning was or the things after Danny and the girl. Perhaps you could explain what they were since you read the book?

The recreation taken from Kubrick's movie wasn't the same. It looked the same, but not really.

Stephen King talked about Kubrick's The Shinning and I noticed he was onto something after I saw Mike Flanagan try recreating the atmosohere and visual aesthetic from Kubrick's movie.

Have you written a review? You should.
I read the book when it first came out. I was a bit disappointed in the ending.The last part of the book just lends it's self to a whole lot of CGI and a stupid conclusion.
I may be wrong. It has happened many times before, so I'll wait to see the movie and judge it then. some of my friends have seen it… our son too. I get a mix of opinions.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Are you going to answer my question about those things that feed on The Shinning?

Sorry. You asked a question? Dick Halloran, Danny, the little girl in Dr. Sleep… others like them who had the ability to see into the future or know things that others are thinking have what is known as The Shining. I always assumed that the spirits fed on that force and it made them stronger. That was why the hotel really wanted Danny. It was just using Jack to get to Danny.
It's been a while since I read Dr. Sleep, but since Danny had gotten older, wasn't his shining weaker? Was the little girl's stronger? I may need to read it again to refresh my memory, but that will have to wait til after the holidays… Too much going on these days.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Do you have shares in the business? 😃

No. I just wanted to make a thread topic about fashion. I'm done now. Talking about fashion with the people here isn't that exciting.