Politics : "Transgender Dragon"

"Transgender Dragon"

Tiamat, who was born in 1961 as Richard Hernandez, is transsexual and has spent the last 20 years undergoing extensive modification to appear more like a dragon. Tiamat, who prefers the pronoun “it,” said its transformation, which has cost an estimated $60,000 so far, is paying tribute to the reptilians it considered its parents after its human parents abandoned it as a child.

“I was born to my human mother in the Phoenix area, but I was born to my reptilian parents when my mother and stepfather abandoned me to the woods,” Tiamat, now located in Texas, told Fox 10. “My whole transformation today is basically an honor to my reptilian parents, which are the rattlesnakes— the Western Diamondback in particular.”

Achieving the appearance of a rattlesnake has included subdermal implants, which were made to appear as horns; removal of ears; reshaping and removal of nose cartilage and septum; dying the whites of the eyes; full body tattoos; and dome implants along the eyebrows.
"If someone can get a stomach band to help them lose weight, which I believe can be a dangerous procedure as well as heart transplants, which can be a dangerous procedure, etc., etc., etc., then why is it so bad for me to have had my ears removed if I am not having any problems?" Tiamat said.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/the-dragon-lady-plastic-surgeon-warns-on-dangers-of-body-modification

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: "Transgender Dragon"

She? Oh thank god. I thought I might be gay for a second.

Tiamat, who was born in 1961 as Richard Hernandez, is transsexual
Tiamat, who prefers the pronoun “it"

Welp

The doctors who performed the surgeries should be arrested.

I agree with that 100%. The doctors should lose their licenses and serve time in prison. They're profiting off this poor freak's delusions and misery.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

I'm trying to find something positive to say, but I can't think of one damn thing.

Now located in Texas?

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

This is some tragically fucked up shit.