El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie : Todd went from Meth Damon…

Todd went from Meth Damon…

To Fat Damon

Re: Todd went from Meth Damon…

Too much soup

Was it really soup tho? It looked more like beans, beans are not soup.

He said it was bean and bacon soup.

Yeah but he said he only had 1 left, but when Todd and jessie are at the table they both had beans in a bowl.

Anyway, there was way too many beans to call it soup and not be a lying piece of shitt. It was not soup, end of.

I watched Varsity Blues last night again. Little Meth Damon appears at the family bbg when the 2 stupid dads start throwing the football around.

Sell 30 April 142s!

There shouldn't have been so many flashback scenes with Todd, since the actor looks too different now. The first scene when he was partly hidden was fine. They shouldn't have shown more of him after that. But it was kind of funny that he had grenade salt and pepper shakers.

But we would have missed him singing.

They could have easily have explained Todds fat grossness tho. They could have implied Todd got fat coz they stole walts money and ate nothing but take out for like 2 months. Then Todd could have mentioned going on a ddiet or getting lypo suction, explaining why he wasnt fat in BB finale.

lol, I guess they could've done that, although it would've seemed silly. I wonder if the actor tried to lose weight before filming.

Nah Jessie Plemons likes being fat, he said so himself on TMZ

I wonder if Kirsten likes him fat.

Who?

He is engaged to Kirsten Dunst.

Lol he aint engaged to Kirstten dunst u fag stop lying lol

Yes they are lol she had a baby with him too.

Judging by his stomach, he's the one who had the baby.

Wow, talk about dating down lol no offence to Jesse. Not only is she way hotter than him she is more famous too. Fair play to Jesse.