Roundhay Garden Scene : OVERRATED!

OVERRATED!

THIS MOVIE IS OVERRATED.

8.2?

Just because it's the first doesn't mean it's a good film! It's just a dude trying out a new machine for a few seconds. There's no real content.

Re: OVERRATED!

hope you're joking

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yeah!!!! Old films stink anyway!!!! I don't watch anything older than 5 years!!! The times are a-changing! Nobody needs no bloody old movies! Move the %&@# on!!!!

Im Kino gewesen. Geweint. ---Franz Kafka

Finally someone who speaks my language!!!!

Post deleted

Why would anyone be sarcastic about something like that? Wait, are YOU being sarcastic? Very clever.

Post deleted

I'm sure someone with intelligence will come read my topic and appreciate my lack of intelligence. Maybe...

Idiot.

--

R.I.P Lee Remick

Last seen -

Requiem for a Dream - A+
Raging Bull - A+

You're all idiots for not realising that Trickster is infact, taking the wee wee :)

Post deleted

Yeah!!!! Old films stink anyway!!!! I don't watch anything older than 5 years!!! The times are a-changing! Nobody needs no bloody old movies! Move the %&@# on!!!!

5 years is ancient! I only download unreleased movies. Once it's in theaters it's too old for me.

___
"What does it do?"
"It doesn't do anything. That's the beauty of it."

That was over four years ago! Who wants to see boring old movies like Children of Men? Now I only watch them movies online on my phone. Technology rulez!!!

Im Kino gewesen. Geweint. ---Franz Kafka