Independent Films : Trainspotting (1996)

Trainspotting (1996)

Mark Renton is an unemployed, marginalized heroin addict living in the suburbs of Edinburgh, Scotland with his friends: Simon "Sick Boy" Williamson, a treacherous, womanizing James Bond fanatic; Daniel "Spud" Murphy, an outwardly docile confidence trickster; Francis "Franco" Begbie, an aggressive psychopath; and Thomas "Tommy" MacKenzie, an honest footballer. To afford their fix of heroin, the group (excluding Begbie, who prefers alcohol, and Tommy, who is clean) commits petty crimes. Renton attempts to wean himself off heroin with opium suppositories given by dealer Mikey Forrester. At a nightclub, Renton notices that his cessation of heroin use has increased his libido. He woos a girl named Diane Coulston and they have sex, but is horrified to learn that she is below the age of consent. Diana uses this as a threat against Renton to continue their relationship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trainspotting_(film)

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Re: Trainspotting (1996)

link

Thanks

Administrator
I GameBoy

fix my pic in my other thread

enable

I'm tired of this shit.

You need 30 posts to post a link. I did it this one time only.

Administrator
I GameBoy

img not link

No you don't understand. Nimda spies on my accounts…checks IPS…when I get over 25/30 it's still link/image banned.

Chilling!

If I had ever considered doing horse (I never did.), this film would have cured me of that stupid impulse.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

May be Danny Boyle's best movie. In spite of some truly horrifying scenes, it never loses its humor and heart.

Boyle's greatest movie. As well as Mcgregor's and Carlyle's

Why so serious?