The Watercooler : Deliciousfeet, some fool on that other board thinks you're Wildman!!!

Re: Deliciousfeet, some fool on that other board thinks you're Wildman!!!

uh…update.
i actually had't seen THAT!
what the fucking FUCK?

and why the fuck is my name off putting?

might mention i'm (kind of) a mod here…i mean i am on a list…i can post on a special board…that alone should prove i'm upstanding!

I wasn't really here. It was all in your head!

And now they're attacking me for telling Schwarz to STFU.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Why did you tell him to stfu?

He told me to STFU first! 😠

I GameBoy - H. superior

Hey… at least I got half baked Luke warm support from the site admin😁👍

If you'd have told me that a gay man that doesn't like me too much would stick up for me more so than a heterosexual female I thought did I'd have taken that bet😂

I definitely am in support of you. 😉 Sorry I made the comment about the name. Feet just gross me out. Even my own. Sorry. :(

I friended you. If you ever need to talk about anything at all, I'm here for ya.

Thank you, Donna. :)

You're welcome.

Panther, he has that username as a reference to a TV show, not to express a foot fetish.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying that. ;)

My screen name is an homage to the television series the shield. I've had this screen name for 17 years.

I've caused no trouble on your site. I have tried to recruit fur your site. I have even consulted with Lilith on how I should conduct my board behavior so as to not make a bad name for myself on your site.

When originally attacked by this Swartz person in my own thread I even turned the other cheek…deflecting his hostilities with humor. Only to find a call out thread posted by this most unreasonable member on the sites general discussion board?

The thread itself is a baseless character assassination…and It occurs under your watchful eye.
Not to tell you your business…but here we go…

You have definitely got a problematic member…and his screen name begins with Swartz. The actions he has demonstrated today warrant the terms troll and flaming. It is your responsibility to handle this situation as the sites admin. I was told that your site would not condone things like call out threads and unprovoked attacks. Unfortunately the thread was still there last time I checked.

Obviously I'm considering my stay at your site regardless…but if my exit would make your job easier let me know 👍

No do not leave! We want you there!

I think you're taking this a little hard. Schwartz has issues and isn't worth being taken this seriously.

Really?Did I just have my first meltdown? I thought I was being very calm.

Do try to put yourself in my shoes. I don't know this person. I just show up to a shit show with my name on it and loads of folks asking me questions.

Also try to understand that I manage fairly well in a hostile environment as long as the environment is known to be hostile. Panthers is supposedly not that way. I thought I was doing well to have a mature interaction here rather than stoke the fire already burning over there.

Finally… do be reminded that these are not my threads and that I am merely responding…I figured all involved would want my replies to be honest 😁👍

Do try to put yourself in my shoes. I don't know this person.
Fair enough. But I know him and I'm telling you he's not worth taking seriously.

And I'm finding all of that out. Perhaps I could borrow your copy filmboards for dummy's and be the man about town you are Jan 😉👍

But seriously… how was I supposed to respond to a site admin?

""Yo bitch that's some fucked up shit!" I'mma kill you in your sleep!!!,"???😂

You do realize that whole it's just the internet stuff is what I thrive on… Right?😉

I never said I don't like you. I can argue with fools but I don't take it personal.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Sorry caveman…my reply facilitated a means to an end. That end just replied above…and I'm going to take that message 😁👍

No, "they" aren't "attacking" you. You only received a PM by me, just me, asking if you could tone the language down just until he figured out (given how many of us have been trying to explain to him that DF is absolutely NOT the same person as WMW). That's all, I was just asking for some patience because DF is a swell guy. There are several people who have posted in defense of DF, and I'm confident this will get taken care of.

Schwartz made an error in judgment, and many of us are working to help him understand he's got the wrong chap. I do not condone Schwarz calling DF out. But I'm the only one who said something to you, so I'm the only person you need to be angry with, and I was misguided, just trying to keep the peace as this got corrected. I apologize that DF had to face that type of welcome. As I stated, I won't do that again.

I'm sorry if I overstepped my bounds trying to request some patience as Schwarz was informed that he made a big mistake in his assumption, and that DF is a fantastic poster who is fun to converse with, and we all want him there.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I'm not angry. I just wanted everyone to know that I did not start the name calling and dramaqueen behavior on a site which is supposed to be no-drama.

I GameBoy - H. superior

No. You did not start it.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

September 50s?! How bout those Decembers!?

That’s pretty sad, the creepy little twerp’s being going at me for years now but he’s not worth that kinda reaction.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

Who?

This is how you treat your "friends," hm?

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

I tell my friends when they're being an asshole, yes. That's what friends are for.

He also pretty much called you scum for being one of the new posters too.

I GameBoy - H. superior

He was likely referring to the poster he believes to be WMW. Don't take to heart what people speak in anger.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

I like Schwarz. We've been online friends for over a decade. He's one of the first fools I ever encountered on IMDb. And I know the guy. Whenever he gets out of line he apologizes later.

I GameBoy - H. superior