Sports : Poll: Federer vs Chokabitch

Federer vs Chokabitch

Who ya got?

Swiss
0% 0 votes
Serb
0% 0 votes

Re: Federer vs Chokabitch

Djokovic is a certainty, but I’d like it to be Fed.

He’s almost 38

The King of Filmboards. Rest in peace and long live his name. (Lord Orson 2005-2019)

If I had money on it Id pick the Joker.

But Fed is The Master @ Wimbledon. Will I see you in the stands cutie?

More chance of getting shit outta rocking horse than centre court tickets today m8

Sneak in!

Re: Federer vs Djokovic

Will I see you in the stands cutie?

Re: Federer vs Djokovic

omfg, this is almost as excruciating as watching you "talk sports" with Erica. But there was that one time you were almost… we could say athletic, possibly?

Djokovic 1 set up.

I think he’ll get it in straight sets.

Tempted to put cash on it, but I’ve retired from gambling lol

The King of Filmboards. Rest in peace and long live his name. (Lord Orson 2005-2019)

Cue Fed destroying him in the second

Fed was DYING but he's just broke Djok.

Oh fuck yes. Bring the 5th set my Lord.

Come on Roger you old cunt.

I copyrighted Chokabitch.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

No.

What a fuckin’ match, mayne.

Djokovic is a cunt!

COME ON ROGER

This is what the live video looks like from wimbledon.com:

You get to watch two guys sitting in the stadium watching the match on TV. I think you can see Djokovic grabbing a towel in that little corner of the court.

😭

It’s pathetic and humiliating for the second place person to have to sit there during this. I’d walk the fuck out.

Lol has Roger made any plans to retire?

Cos he was a bawhair away from winning there.

Usually when sportsmen hit their mid 30’s they rapidly decline, but he just hit 5 very long sets and still looks strong.

I don’t want to see a time where Fed starts getting owned by bums in the first round. Tho the same thing happened to Rafa for a while and he soon bounced back.

I see roger playing till he’s 40 at this rate. If anything, this should give him inspiration to believe he can win any tournament (Nadal owns the French so that’s never gonna happen) but I wouldn’t bet against him making the semis at the US.

Really frustrating what’s happened to Murray.

There’s barely anything between him and Novak.

Lol.
He didnt choke this time.

My favourite player!

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.