Travel and Recreation : NYC is a shithole. I'm ready to leave.

NYC is a shithole. I'm ready to leave.

But I have to be careful. Cause any city run by liberals is a shithole nowadays.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: NYC is a shithole. I'm ready to leave.

Allow me to sample some of that New York Style Semen before you depart the Grand City, my Prince.

*waddles up to Steve at the front desk with my mouth open begging for cum as he wheels to me in his chemo chair*

Ew

Confucius

Who is that reprobate? Not the one eyed Faggot reprobate below me begging for my attention.

No not him.

The one who is asking for a fresh cup of steaming Semen. Who is that poster?

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Someone impersonating PAGG?

Confucius

Why did you fight your cancer? You believe in a heavenly afterlife….

You should've died so you could be with your fake nailed god.

This is the most retarded question you could ask a Catholic.

Suicide would be giving up, hence Hell.

Please educate yourself you fucking idiot.

The cancer was God's will.

He should pray to his fake nailed god to cure him, rather than using science to prolong his life.

Someone incredibly better than all of you at making a difference in this world

Thought you were leaving this place, fatboy.

Put a sock in it

Confucius

This guy talks a lot of shit about me, including in topics I make about movies.

Fuck 'im. He's a fat fucking retard.

Fair enough 👍

Confucius

Actually the opposite. Itty is the typical internet Pussy who talks shot from the safety of his keyboard.

He makes 2 or 4 call out threads about me every day and I never ever think of the guy. Cause he is a loser. From birth.

I don't expect you to chastise him Nettie. You are still crushing on him big time. Affairs of the heart and all that stuff. So I don't hold it against you Nettie

Crushes are bad news. The only crush I have now is him

Confucius

Actually the opposite. Itty is the typical internet Pussy who talks shot from the safety of his keyboard.

He makes 2 or 4 call out threads about me every day and I never ever think of the guy. Cause he is a loser. From birth.

Nah, idiot. You come into my topics about movies running your big stupid mouth.

Look:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19067139/permalink/#p19067139

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19067141/permalink/#p19067141

Here I am, using this forum for its intended purpose, talking about movies and making topics with no insults, and you come into the topics saying dumb harassment bullshit.

Dude, I will never fucking like you, even if you try to make peace with me on here. I'll always call you out… and that's because any 40+ year old man who goes on the internet and tries to make himself sound like a superhero in human form is a massive faggot in my opinion.

Mr. Salaried-Employee-Who-Has-To-Be-At-Work-At-A-Certain-Time.

None of your bullshit is fucking true. You're a LOSER. Fuck you!

Dude you're a one eyed Faggot. Definitely gonna look you up one day.

I don't expect you to chastise him Nettie. You are still crushing on him big time. Affairs of the heart and all that stuff. So I don't hold it against you Nettie

Nimdas just like him!

by Platonic_Caveman »
There's a sexual pervert loose on the board.

I miss New York.

Take it as I tell ya. It ain't worth living here unless you're part of the millionaire club.