Brokeback Mountain : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Re: Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together.

I've never seen this movie, but I wonder if gay people view this differently than straight people. Another factor to how you process or perceive this might be either your age and what part of the country you grew up in, how being gay (especially for men) is not acceptable to society, friends and especially families.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Post deleted

I said the same thing about a wonderful movie I watched called, Call Me By Your Name.

It involves a man, Oliver (Armie Hammer) who is engaged to a woman, but is bisexual, and he has an affair with a teenage boy, Elio (Timothee Chalamet).

Elio is a virgin, and Oliver is not just showing him about sex, but it's a love story, about friendship, acceptance and understanding of sexuality, but also of oppression of homosexuality. What they do is call each other by their own names (instead of each other's names, ergo the title).

It isn't a "gay" movie, it's about a love story between two people, and a story of innocence and coming out. It was really a very good movie but some people refused to see it because they didn't want to "see two fags kissing," etc. Again, that's irrelevant, as it's a budding summer romance, regardless of sex, and most of us have had "summer loves" in our lives:

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Post deleted

Exactly! It amuses me that some people are so uptight that they'd miss out on a potentially wonderful movie because of there being gay characters.

I wonder if straight people realize this might be how many people feel watching how most movies involve heterosexual couples, and yet gay people still watch plenty of movies with heterosexual leads.

Sexy bb

This movie was so unintentionally funny. A bunch of animals just standing around while these guys make out. And them trying so hard to be macho after they hook up .

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

This movie was so unintentionally funny

Yeah if you’re 12

Blocked.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Yep. Twelve, for sure.

omg just stop

Post deleted

You and Hungry <3

They rode off in the Arizona sunset towards Arkansas mayne

I wish I knew how to quit you Itty Itterson. Itty, I swear….

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Donnie, Donnie, Bo-Bonnie, Banana-Fanna, Fo-Fonnie, Fee-Fi-Fo-Fonnie,…..Donnie!

Lol hi Lilith =)

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Good movie…

I wish I could find an exact replica of those. No company has ever sold one to my knowledge. I've searched all over.

Amazon sells a cheap version of them. They're kind of large.

They're not too expensive, and I know the sheath comes off, but it's not a working blade.

Sick

Is you a poof or summit?