The Soapbox : People I DO NOT want to fck my father!

People I DO NOT want to fck my father!

I posted that on a thread about strange sexual FANTASIES.

The same way Erica doesn’t actually wanna go and fck a guy and murder him. It’s just a dark fantasy of hers. That’s the great thing about fantasies that they can be as weird and sinful and outlandish as you want them to be and they never have to become a reality.

When I was 19 I no longer lived with my father. And nothing changed between me and him. Our relationship was still of a normal father and son. But for some reason one night that fantasy came to my head. A very specific scenario of actually having sex with my father. It aroused me but at no point did I wish for this to come true. And it was a weird feeling of guilt, disgust and eroticism. Maybe the fact that I hadn’t lived with my father for a couple of years caused me to have this fantasy. Maybe the fact he was divorcing from my mother. Or maybe because he wasn’t a bad looking man. Whatever the case it was just an obscure fantasy that I had for about two months. Then after that fantasy came one involving my married neighbor and then one involving my manager and so on and so forth.

That’s why they are fantasies cause they don’t have to be normal and they certainly don’t have to ever come true.

This goes to the Ryan pig who has actually lived out his perversions and has fcked coworkers and made out with straight guys while pretending to be a female. That’s disgusting! It called self control and morals and you clearly lack both. But go ahead and screencap whatever the fck you want. I screen capped the picture you posted of the married athlete were you are holding each other’s privates. I also found out who he is and can spread this on social media any time I want, classless whore.

❤️

Re: People I DO NOT want to fck my father!

The Oedipus complex is buried deep in all our psyches. With gay men it's just reverse.

I thought Erica's murder fantasy was weird though. It gave me castration anxiety.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

You beat me to the punch about the Oedipus Complex.

It's common enough there's an actual name for it.

Every Penrose triangle has its thorns.

Freud was a genius. It's cliche liberal and feminist to bash him now. In 100 years he'll be revered as one of the 20th century's greatest philosophers.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Then why are people shaming me 😔

I just wanted my daddy on top of me for about two months. That’s all 🤷🏻‍♂️

❤️

You don't really have to explain PAGG. It's a common fantasy, and also commonly occurs with girls and young women who have "daddy issues," - again, a coined phrase for a reason. Being gay, the dynamics change but not the source.

Every Penrose triangle has its thorns.

Bitch stfu. It is not common for girls either.

Because it's disgusting. That's why. Why didn't you modify the fantasy into like a random older man around the same age as your dad on top of you?

Die young and save yourself

You guys are too much 😂😂😂

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

This goes to the Ryan pig who has actually lived out his perversions and has fcked coworkers and made out with straight guys while pretending to be a female. That’s disgusting! It called self control and morals and you clearly lack both. But go ahead and screencap whatever the fck you want. I screen capped the picture you posted of the married athlete were you are holding each other’s privates. I also found out who he is and can spread this on social media any time I want, classless whore.

You wouldn't be Pagg if you didn't throw shade at somebody. I swear to god, don't ever lose that part of yourself. It's the funniest part.

You’re a foul disgusting whore, daddy fucker.

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

I’d never fck your nasty ass Filipino father, Imelda.

❤️

His corpse just breathed a sigh of relief, you disgusting daddy fucking necrophiliac

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

The maggots did all the fcking already.

❤️

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Stupid nozey bitch

❤️

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

It’s not like you even have a chance with your father anyway. If your father found out about this, he would throw up. Not because you are his son, because you are ugly and a Fatso. Your father is too good lookin’ for you. He wouldn’t fuck you even when you were a child simply because he does not find you attractive, Fatso.

This ^^^

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

lol retarded tranny bitch. As if either of you know me and my father 😂

Just go back to fcking married athletes you Oompa Loompa

❤️

So I’m a pervert for kissing guys who have bought me a drink, and for having sex with co-workers, who were consulting adults and who weren’t related to me.

Basically you’re jealous because you’ve never had anybody approach you in a club (except for to ask for your autograph thinking you’re Rosie O’Donnell), And because you’ve never had sex with co-workers and married guys (you’ve just admitted in your post that you wanted to fuck your boss and a married guy, but they probably wouldn’t go anywhere near you because… well, you’re grotesque) - so you’re using that to justify wanting to ride your dads dick.

Hmmmmm interesting

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

No sweetheart. What you’re having trouble understanding is the difference between a fantasy and reality. Morality vs perversion and trashiness. I’ve never wanted to screw a coworker or any of my bosses because I respect my job. My place of employment like my home is sacred to me and I’d never do anything to jeopardize either of them.

Why do you think most respectable places have specific clauses regarding relationships in the job? Because they realize any in work shenanigans can affect business. Yes it still happens that bosses fck their employees etc but at least in my hospital people get fired for it.

Maybe one day when you finally grow up (mentally cause physically you’re fcked) and you stop working retail then maybe you will understand and you’ll learn to control your urges, pathetic midget.

❤️

You’d never do anything to jeopardise your work or home but you say wanking about your dad 😂😂😂 OKURRRRR then

And omg stop being jealous because people are getting laid. This very moment in time hundreds of thousands of people are having sex - just because you’re not doesn’t mean you need to hate on people who are.

And I don’t think people you’re size should really be working in a hospital - you’re unhealthy yourself so to be walking around panting and huffing and puffing after climbing one set of stairs ain’t a good look. What kind of back alley ‘hospital’ would employ somebody who can’t even help a patient to their feet because their belly gets in the way?

- Jesus, 2019

How much cash dollars to make fuck with your face, pretty girl?

You heartless two timer!!!

That made no sense. I posted about a sexual fantasy I had 17 years ago and that’s supposed to jeopardize my job and my home? What? 🤔

Not sure why you keep using the “you’re not getting laid” defense. First of all I do get laid a lot. What I do have is self control. I don’t go around fcking every walking thing. There’s people who should be off limits and these include your coworkers and married people.

Of course a worthless piece of trash like you can’t differentiate it and you’ll fck anything and everything including some chick.

You’re just damaged that’s all.

❤️

I support you.

I understand the logic of married people - but why not coworkers? If you’re single and they’re single what’s the problem there?

- Jesus, 2019

It’s the approach to the whole thing. You and AJ brag about fcking coworkers.

It’d be a whole different thing if you were talking about going out in a date with one of them. But just casual sex? Is it really worth it?

Too risky and kinda trashy. Like you can’t control your impulses.

It’s not easy having class and morals but it’s worth it.

❤️

Brag about it? When have I bragged about it?
AJ mentioned that he had, so I said I had too, it’s a DISCUSSION board you daddy fucked.

And what’s risky about it? We weren’t gonna get fired or anything, and hardly kept it a secret 😂 we were a bunch of cinema workers, and nightclub workers, not like we were teachers or CEO’s of a company 😂 literally nothing risky at all, I think all that incest has got to your brain.

- Jesus, 2019

Well that’s my point, marmot. You work in trashy places were immaturity is abundant. I work for a respectable company that owns hundreds of health facilities all over the US. That kind of trashy behavior isn’t permissible.

It’s bad for business.

I’ve never had sex with a relative so what does incest have to do with me? Should I accuse you of rape since you practically fooled straight guys into kissing you? Okay you’re now a disgusting rapist.

❤️