The Soapbox : I think Miss Margo is Pinky!

I think Miss Margo is Pinky!

Thoughts?

Re: I think Miss Margo is Pinky!

I haven't given any thought to it. It's possible. I hope not. Cause Pinky was such a scumbag.

Nah… Margo don't do socks… she's the sandals type😁👍

Anyone between me and that crack rock…dies!

Yes she seems the type to wear socks with sandals…

Yeah…but when chicks do it it's HOT!

Anyone between me and that crack rock…dies!

Hmmm no I doubt it. Pinky was an evil vindictive and spiteful bitch. Margo reminds me more of MissYumYumCoco.

My block list has 89 names on it.

No. Some day I'll get Pinky over here though.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Maybe she'll come now that Lilith is here.

Why don't you persuade users from Stumbled Upon community instead of always begging those lousy soapboxers to come here? imdb was more than the soapbox. Truthfully speaking, soapbox was an embarrassment to imdb.

The Soapbox was in decline when you posted there. When I joined IMDb in 2005 it was a hotbed of long protracted discussions on everything from politics to religion.

I'm also on v2 and when I get a handle on some of you annoying trolls I'll bring them over as well.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Who is left on v2 that hasn't come already? Catman? Lol

Al June, Goz, Politicidal, Toasted Cheese etc. etc.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Goz was an interesting character.

Do us all a favor and stop inviting people here. You are the worst judge of character because you are from the soapbox.

You're from the Soapbox. You may have a point.

I GameBoy - H. superior

No, I'm from another board. I was never part of the soapbox clique. Just because you saw me posting on the soapbox, didn't mean that I wanted or was part of the soapbox clique. I posted whatever off topic stuff I wanted on the soapbox because it was the only off topic board on imdb. I would rant about stuff that pissed me off in general. I couldn't do that on other boards because the post could be flagged as abuse. Imdb moderators could punish you for posted off topic anywhere else on imdb.

I didn't even know you soapboxers were even paying attention to what I posted anyway. You guys always seemed to be in your own world and wouldn't deviate from that circle except for like Pinky, MissYum and Visconti.

Who's pinky?

Anyone between me and that stone dies

An intelligent older woman who posted on the Soapbox.

She was somewhat of a controversial figure due to how harsh she could be with her insults if she got mad at someone. Some people liked her, some people disliked her.

Personally, I liked her. I wish she did post here.

Summer, the wonder, the hunger, and the sound of distant thunder

Did you go by ITTY on the SB?

I went by "ITalkToYou" for a while.

Summer, the wonder, the hunger, and the sound of distant thunder

Never noticed you on the SB under that name.

He was kind of quiet. Not the loud mouthed tough guy he is on filmboards.

No, Pinky was deranged. She would fly into a fit of jealous rage whenever a younger woman would get more attention on the board. If you ever tried helping her when she posted her frustrations about anything, whether about her husband or whatever, she would take it like a personal attack on her character. I tried being nice to her so so many times and she would just stick her nose up to me. I fucking HATE her. She was boring. All she talked about was her pathetic husband, their problems and how he ignored her. She acted like the way her husband treated her was typical male behavior. It wasn't. He just didn't love her. That was obvious and I don't blame him for ignoring her.

She could be a huge bitch. She was really nasty to AJ.

I got the feeling that Pinky was transphobic and AJ comes off as transgender.

No she wasn't and she liked Ryan so…AJ is gay and doesn't come off as trans at all lol

Yes he does. Aj acts like a white woman. If he didn't have the word fellow in his name, I would have mistaken Aj for a young white woman. Ryan isn't transgender. He's a transvestite.

I hope you're using protection! (gas mask)

Yes, I put on my gas mask after a reliable source told me she had Taco Bell for lunch.

*Screams*

Run for your life!

That's probably due to your selective reading.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

I figured that out about half-way through my discussion with deranged ass. She wanted something else from me, and I couldn't give it to her. She couldn't understand instructions for something and she created a rage thread about it. To me, she seemed frustrated and it sounded like her rage was misguided so I tried clarifying the problem for her and that's when she attacked me instead. If that were to happen in real life, like if she were a total stranger on the street raging about instructions she didn't understand, I stopped to help and she verbally attacks me, I'd think think the same exact way about her as I do now. No wonder her husband ignored her. I should have as well.