Sex and Dating : Have you ever measured your penis?

Have you ever measured your penis?

How did you measure it and what were the results?

Re: Have you ever measured your penis?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
I don't have a penis
0% 0 votes

Every guy does it.

Not me.

What we need is designer violence!

Once in the morning, once at night before bed.

Yes, I remember it quite vividly since I was maybe 26 years old. I was flipping through a magazine left in a bathroom and there was an article about length, types and three women's opinions on the former.

'(sigh) We humans are stupid egotistical self-deluded beings'

Why do men measure their willies?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Well, in my case I simply read the article and realized "You know, I don't actually know if my willy is small, medium or big according to this article." So I finished in the bathroom and went looking for a ruler.

'(sigh) We humans are stupid egotistical self-deluded beings'

Well it's good to know that fine literature played a role in applying your math skills.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I don`t care what my size is, as long it works, I am happy. If the girl loves you, she will love you for who you are physically..

You can't top the Pop

Sex starts in the brain. If she feels loved and cherished, and if she trusts you, you're most of the way there anyway.

I like big breasted women. My ex had small boobs, I did not cared. I was happy just to be with her for that last 10 years.

You can't top the Pop

Yes. Many times. It is 7 inches and Pencil thin from decades of furious Masturbation.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Has a bird ever pooped on you while you were measuring your penis?

No cause I was never insane enough to measure it while being outside.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I measured it with a yardstick, but I really needed the longest tape measure in the world which is gold plated and was made in 1956 by a surveyor and tape-maker, Justus Roe, and it measures 180 metres (600 feet).