The Soapbox : Stop deleting threads and posts that do not break any rules

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Stop deleting threads and posts that do not break any rules

You can say "Fuck Whoreson" but you delete Donna's posts about your comma usage?

Post deleted

Post deleted

We were arguing in a topic and then I made an arse out of her so it got deleted. She then went totally nuts and started deleting everything I posted lol.

It's definitely the greatest meltie I have witnessed on here yet.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

You made an ass out of yourself and continue to do so, by trying to argue with someone who you claim to have on ignore.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

I'm presuming it's her posting there. Is it lots of random autismo drivel, red text font, retarded gifs? Oh wait, that's Bongo.

They're hard to tell apart.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Post deleted

Donna, she's still replying to me even though she's on block. It's Bongo all over again.

Next she'll be making socks to spam me just like he does.

Post deleted

He really isn't. Otherwise, he'd learn how to make his socks less conspicuous. You aren't any smarter, because you are issuing death threats that could not only get you permabanned, but in legal trouble.

Wisen up, fools.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

You imbecile. Never have I taken what's said on a messageboard so seriously, that I felt the need to issue a death threat, as you have. Speaking of dignity, what you need to do is zip it, before you find yourself knee deep in more trouble than you bargained for.

As the saying goes - don't allow your mouth to write a check that your ass can't cash.

Trust me darling, you'd have more to lose in this scenario than I. So allot yourself some of that 'dignity' that you are so generously attempting to dole out, and stfu.

Post deleted

Yeah, you read it. Keep making death threats, you won't have to worry about the "Dojo", ever again.

Post deleted

LOL like I thought, lying ass. Let's do this instead.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Donna meltdown #4082 in progress.. Watch this, just that easy.

Jesus…

She was PRESSED, I tell ya!

She sent 3 more after that onslaught.

Says the autismo who lies about putting people on ignore. If you had actually blocked me, you wouldn't be able to read my posts, which you clearly can.

Post deleted

stop picking on nimda u cuint

Brother of the banned board, rise with me! I don't care if you're bald. I am black. We both have little going for us.

Together we rise!

im not blad i just a little thin on top yyyyou fat cunt

That was direct from Nimdas brother, now we know why he's truly unhappy with this place.

Well, lookie here.

And apparently I'm being unreasonable in accusing Chicka of abusing her powers!

oh my!

The plot thickens.

Yet, do any of us think for one second Nimda is going to have the humility to admit he's made a mistake this far into the debate?

As usual, precious pride will get in the way.

I certainly know he will not.