The Dojo : Welcome Lilith!

Welcome Lilith!

✞ Lilith ✞ has been using other boards to solicit money from other posters under false pretenses claiming to be disabled and needing money for personal and medical expenses, as well as clothing. She was exposed and banned after a lengthy investigation. I wanted to issue a strong warning to anyone and everyone who comes across this user. Do not provide her personal information via PM, which I can attest is her primary means of perpetrating these scams, and above all else, don't send her money or gifts. Or at the very least, do so with the full knowledge that she's totally full of shit, and currently bilking countless other people as well.

My password is password

Re: Welcome Lilith!

Wow, what a bitch.

My password is password

Who are you?

My password is password

Someone who knows that ✞ Lilith ✞ has been using other boards to solicit money from other posters under false pretenses claiming to be disabled and needing money for personal and medical expenses. I wanted to issue a strong warning to anyone and everyone who comes across this user. Don't send her money or gifts, she's totally full of shit, and currently bilking countless other people as well.

My password is password

You're going to need to do a little better than that. Who are you really?

My password is password

Someone without any proof just looking to cause trouble.

My password is password

i don't have to do shit, asshole.

My password is password

What other names do you know Lilith by?

Merrida, for one.

My password is password

Not the one I know. Thanks for answering though.

You are welcome.

My password is password

Whoa! That's a pretty jarring transition from subject line to main message, my man.

She does a lot manipulating behind the scenes and a lot of poor pitiful me. I'm a really empathetic person. I even like people I hate unless they're pedophiles or mean to animals. I've been accused of being fake for that, but that's honestly just how I am. She really sucked me in with all of it just for me to learn she was lying to me and about me. Lesson learned.

My password is password

I think everything she tells you has some bit of truth, but she omits or exaggerates certain details, and different people get different versions. She has told people four different versions of why she and I stopped talking. One of them was technically accurate, but there was a lot more to the story than what she gave. The other three were total bullshit. But once she sucks you in to a "friendship" she uses her trust and privacy issues to make sure you never compare notes with anyone else about what she is telling you. She also lies to people about what other posters have said about them to try and form and break alliances, especially if she has a falling out with someone. I swear, I think she PM'd every single person on Exile to try and suck them into her games. So much came out over there once she got banned.

My password is password

If you talk to Jacky, please tell her I'm sorry. I don't remember if she and I ever had a fallout over Lilith, but Lilith did her dirty and I always liked her. The version she gave to me about her falling out with Jacky was that Jacky snapped for no reason, not that she was encouraging Jacky while conveniently leaving out that she was twice her age and married to a man. After she and I fell out, I sort of realized with hindsight what probably happened, and was not at all surprised I was right when it was confirmed on Exile.

My password is password

It went farther than the internet, but that's neither here nor there. Don't be nice person online is the lesson I learned from this—and yeah, no one is actually your friend through a computer screen.

ETA: I don't really consider myself a gullible person. She puts a lot of work into earning your trust.

My password is password

She is also a master manipulator. That is why this happened. I am not a gullible person either, and she got me too. She puts a lot of work into her games. It wasn't just us, but a lot of people got sucked in. That is on her, not us, but let us learn from this moving forward. I will still be kind and empathetic to people online, but I will be setting firmer boundaries now. She really pursued me for an offline friendship. As a huge introvert, I eventually thought she might be a nice IRL friend to add to my small circle. She does a lot of listening and fake empathy to gain trust when what she is really doing is gathering information she can use.

My password is password

She lied to Jan about me.
She lied to Zoe about me.
She lied to Frank about me.
She lied to JW about me.
She lied to Jan and Frank about Zoe.
She lied to me about two other posters who will remain anon. At least one of those other posters she lied to about me.

All of this we figured out when we compared notes, and it isn't even inclusive to everyone/everything we found out. Is it stupid high school bullshit? Some of it, but some of it had farther reaching implications due to things transitioned off board. And besides that, a message board is a community, and if you have a member causing problems behind the scenes, it can ruin everyone's experience. ask coldenhaulfield . She told all of us Colden banned her for no reason when that is not at all what happened. He got rid of her because she's a trouble maker.

As far as the money goes, you don't cry behind the scenes about how destitute you are and accept gifts from multiple posters, and then portray yourself as wealthy on the open boards bragging about the expensive things you buy and how you live. You don't get it both ways. True or not, she set herself up for a grifting accusation.

ETA: There's more, but I won't speak about other things I'm not involved in, only how I myself was manipulated and used to manipulate.

My password is password

@@@Heads up: he's talking about Meridith Lilith From Frank's board

NOT Klam.

My password is password

bump

bump

bump