The Watercooler : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: so what’s the dojo?

I don't know, but it looks like PAGG post there a lot. Maybe he would know.

@PAGGsDojoDream

Post deleted

Think of it like the Soapbox, but somehow worse.

Post deleted

The what?

Post deleted

The Dojo is a place for training or dueling for those practicing martial arts.

Can also be a place to meditate.

Think of it as being put in time-out…lol

Though on here, it's more like the toilet or dumpster

But it's basically a board you can go to fight or have a meltdown -

What the fuck is that face you're making in your avatar? Lmao. Looks like you're taking an angry dump.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a gay bar, and so do I.

It's one of the affects that comes with being a mod on here for some time…lol

It’s the affects of being a fake like you

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

lol…that really is me…so I'm not fake.

Using the fake stuff as insults doesn't even phase me.

How's things going in the dojo for you these days?

You do know I’m still posting here, right moron? Two of my threads got moved there and I started two more.

The banned board was more of an insult.

You have no credibility left. You’re so pathetic coming here after being caught several times lying. You had stopped using that ugly guy as your avatar but the fraudulent fake got the best of you and you went right back to lying. Sad fck. No one here is interested in your fake opinion.

You do know I’m still posting here, right moron?

No…I wouldn't know you were still posting here if you hadn't told me…lol

The banned board was more of an insult.

If you weren't being bad, you wouldn't be on the banned board or in the dojo.

You have no credibility left. You’re so pathetic coming here after being caught several times lying.

I lied about the vocaroos being me and I lied to keep everyone on the board from knowing Simon's identity.

I have 14 years credibility as geewizzz on IMDb..I didn't begin on the soapbox (I went there after IMDb closed their boards)
So whatever credibility you think I lost is only your loss.

Weren't you the one who was the fake on IMDb?
How'd that work for your credibility?

You're being melodramatic, Babie!

No one here is interested in your fake opinion.

How do I even fake an opinion? lol

I lied about the vocaroos being me and I lied to keep everyone on the board from knowing Simon's identity.

My god…

I know…crime of the century, right?

I lied on the Internet to a bunch of liars on the Internet! How scandalous!

Apologies, mate – I'm marvelling at you peddling the catfishing was to protect those only at risk thanks to your catfishing. Arsebackwards, as it were.

G'day, chum.

Yes I was a fake between 2006 and 2009. Then on April 2009 I came clean to Wayne and to the rest of the boards and for ten years I haven’t lied about who I am. I think it worked out pretty well for me.

And I had no need to keep lying and making up some convoluted story about how I was lying in order to protect the identity of my victims or the people whose identity I was stealing and using as my own. I owned up to what I did and that’s the reason I’ve been PAGG for ten years. Because I let GG (thegoodgirl) die and take responsibility for my actions. That’s something you’ll never be able to do.

a fake between 2006 and 2009

That's a lot longer than me

I never faked anything on IMDb the entire time I was there. No one cared what I looked like or sounded like there.

I started the fake vocaroos on v2 in mid - late March 2017

Simon's face didn't show up on there til the last week of April 2017 - I was using my real pic before then on that same board! No one called me out on it!

It wasn't until I chatted with Monica in tinychat and someone posted screencaps that started the thing on the board about me being fake.

Then when AJ posted LJS' vid on the board a year ago, I was being called a catfish ever since.

I didn't have victims - I never tricked anyone into cybering me…and I didn't fake stuff for that purpose. It was harmless board entertainment and nothing more than that.

I never stole Simon's pics - he's the one who encouraged me to use them.

He knew about me posting his pics and and he could've came to JC's board or here at any time to say that I wasn't him.
Thing is, he didn't mind at all - he told me to post as many pics as I wanted. I have it in writing!

He knows me in person and I know him in person - he was not some random guy I found online.

How else would I know I could continue updating his pics?

I was chatting with him every week during the entire time I was posting his pics.

I was posting pics of his face - I never sent a dick pic of his to anyone ever!

I didn't even want to claim his dick - mine's bigger and I like the one I have!

Because I let GG (thegoodgirl) die and take responsibility for my actions. That’s something you’ll never be able to do.

Good for you…but I wasn't an act
I really was my own personality the entire time.

Simon was a pic in my profile - just like Mariah is in yours.

I admitted to what wasn't me, so how am I not taking responsibility for my actions?

What else do you want me to do?

But you claimed the avatar pic was you, Pagg isn't pretending to be Mariah.

You had no choice but to admit the pics weren't you after you got caught. Otherwise, you'd still be lying.

My password is password

Exactly!

You had no choice but to admit the pics weren't you after you got caught. Otherwise, you'd still be lying.

I didn't want Simon's dick being circulated - that's why I lied and if I had to keep lying to prevent that from happening then I would have done so.

He's more important to me than the board is…sorry to say.

But everyone knows his identity now, so there's no reason for me to lie about it or anything else.

And now for any Swahili natives in attendance:

bandia kati ya 2006 na 2009

Hiyo ni muda mrefu sana kuliko mimi

Sikujawahi kufanya kitu chochote kwenye IMD wakati wote niliokuwa pale. Hakuna mtu aliyejali kile nilichoonekana kama au alionekana kama pale.

Nilianza vocaroos bandia kwenye v2 katikati - mwishoni mwa Machi 2017

Uso wa Simon haukuonyesha pale huko wiki iliyopita ya Aprili 2017 - Nilikuwa nikitumia picha yangu halisi kabla ya hapo kwenye bodi hiyo hiyo! Hakuna aliyeitwa kwangu nje!

Haikuwa mpaka nilipozungumza na Monica katika tinychat na mtu aliandika screencaps ambayo ilianza kitu kwenye bodi kuhusu mimi kuwa bandia.

Kisha wakati AJ alipiga vidole vya LJS kwenye bodi mwaka mmoja uliopita, nilikuwa nikiitwa catfish tangu wakati huo.

Sikuwa na waathirika - sijawahi kumdanganya mtu yeyote katika kunisumbua … na sikuwa na bandia kwa ajili hiyo. Ilikuwa burudani ya ubaguzi wa bodi na hakuna zaidi kuliko hiyo.

Sijawahi kuiba picha za Simon - yeye ndiye aliyenitia moyo.

Alijua kuhusu mimi kutuma picha zake na angeweza kuja kwa bodi ya JC au hapa wakati wowote wa kusema kwamba sikuwa yeye.

Kitu ni, hakuwa na hisia hata yote - aliniambia kusitisha picha nyingi kama nilitaka. Ninaandika kwa kuandika!

Ananijua kwa kibinadamu na ninamjua yeye mwenyewe - hakuwa mtu mchanga ambaye nimeona online.

Je, niwezaje kujua kwamba ningeweza kuendelea kuboresha picha zake?

Nilikuwa nimezungumza naye kila wiki wakati wote nilipokuwa nikituma picha zake.

Nilituma picha za uso wake - sikujawahi kumtuma mtu yeyote milele!

Sikuhitaji hata kudai kuwa mzee wangu ni mkubwa zaidi na mimi ninapenda ile niliyo nayo!

Kwa sababu mimi basi GG (thegoodgirl) kufa na kuchukua jukumu kwa matendo yangu. Hiyo ni kitu ambacho huwezi kamwe kufanya.

Nzuri kwako … lakini sikukuwa tendo

Kwa kweli nilikuwa mtu wangu mwenyewe wakati wote.

Simon alikuwa pic katika wasifu wangu - kama vile Mariah yuko katika yako.

Nilikubali kwa sio mimi, kwa hivyo siwezi kuchukua jukumu kwa vitendo vyangu?

Nini kingine unataka mimi kufanya?

Ski huno nun digi?

Mert shi In Gigi?

That's not him making the dump face.

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

Post deleted

It’s a proverbial dumpster alright just like your dried up pussy. Fcking big nozed bitch

Stifle yourself, Edith.

Marcia. My name is Marcia.

That's enough from you.

Post deleted

Go to sleep woman!

Post deleted

No one falls asleep that easily.

Unless you’re shitfaced or high!

Stop harassing her lol

Allow me to paraphrase.

Fuck you bitch! Fuck you damaged bitch! Hopefully your fiancé fucks you into the dirt and realizes you and your unworthy slut nor destined for Nimdas Jew Penis, Ruler of This Dhirty Realm. My gods, I shall be nice now mi amigo

That’s more like it. Now pound that fcking slut up her cunt

Post deleted

It was originally Azn's home away from home, where she could spam all her 'art', but it ain't that any more!

Post deleted

It's where we show no mercy…now sweep the leg

Die young and save yourself

Post deleted