Humor : Earliest trolling memories

Earliest trolling memories

I remember taking to AIM in high school and, using a sock account, messaging a school bully. I told him I bench pressed 400lbs, got an A in AP Biology, have a 2400 SAT, would kick his fucking ass and then fuck his girlfriend. He was very angry, behaving like a keyboard warrior, but really it was all so over the top. Since I knew him "irl," I know he thought it was very amusing, but I never revealed that the AIM troll was actually me.

I'm cumming.

Re: Earliest trolling memories

Cyber fucking a bunch of unwitting straight dudes under the screenname, Lollypop, in the computer lab at school

Gameboy is still a diddler

You were a regular Gee Whiz

I'm cumming.

I don't chase after dudes, Vlad…I get plenty of willing ones chasing after me…and I do mean the real me….and in real life.

Even Simon told me he loves me.

I don't cyber people from message boards though.

Silence, peon.

I'm cumming.

Leave my babycakes alone, cunt, or I will strike you down with my girthy sword.

my girthy sword
Hi!

There were no computers in the 1960s you lying old prick

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Not only were there computers, but there was an internet too.

I wasn’t talking to you

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

My friend and I told a guy in a chatroom to meet us in a private chatroom for threeway cyber. Soon after we all went into the private chatroom, my friend and I left, so the guy was all alone.

Bitch

I'm cumming.

Harsh. Was it you we teased?

Prank phone calls. None in particular.

I thought this was about online trolling. I used to make prank calls too. One thing we did occasionally was, we'd each call a place (like QVC) at the same time, and then we'd each switch back to the other line, so that two QVC operators were connected to each other. Then we'd listen while they figured out they were talking to another QVC operator.

Online and phones is similar enough. The first telephone operators were young men but they would too often mess around with the customers by deliberately misconnecting them, which is kind of what you did with those poor QVC operators. So they fired all the men and hired women. But apparently there are some rotten apples among them as well.

Cool! Women taking men's jobs is always a good thing.

Maybe I'm the reincarnation of one of those early kooky phone operators. It's in my blood, so I can't be blamed for my misdeeds.

Ah, harassing pop-actor©, even though he's been my favorite poster here. I like to think of myself as a tribute sock. It's been a little over a year now, but it really started in 2017.

I am The Antipop.  I miss you, Pop-Actor©!

I used to go to the IMDb Bush board, a lot of real amateur trolling took place there. I would troll the trolls just for fun. I told one kid in particular he was the greatest troll of all time. Truth was, he was probably the worst troll I'd ever seen, which is what made it so funny. He seemed really proud. Lol. Sometimes I wonder what happened to that guy. It was so long ago, I'm sure he's moved on by now.