The Matrix : The Matrix is 20 years old today

The Matrix is 20 years old today

This is probably the most influential movie of the last 20 years. One of the greatest movies ever made. As good today as it was 20 years ago.

dee4528e57d45839b54d53d0ea27c010.jpg

Re: The Matrix is 20 years old today

I love this movie. Everything about it is mind expanding. The whole cast is excellent, so I won't concentrate too much on Keanu, but it has to be said that he was made for the part. I can't imagine anyone else as Neo.

Shame about the sequels.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Some jack-a-ninny took the occasion of the 20th anniversary of The Matrix to release "his" opinion on why we exist in a simulation.

https://hackernoon.com/are-we-already-in-the-matrix-7492e89be433

Note: This is one in a series of articles for the 20th anniversary of the release of The Matrix, and the release of my new book, ,[sic] The Simulation Hypothesis: An MIT Computer Scientist Shows Why AI, Quantum Physics, and Eastern Mystics All Agree We Are In a Video Game. Here, I’ll review some of the scientific reasons why this may be the case. A version of this article was originally published on scientificinquirer.com.

Released 22 March, "one in a series of articles for the 20th anniversary of the release of The Matrix." Time's up, I guess he ran out of arguments.

I like that guy. He speaks of my favorite cat.

cheers.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Keanu was definitely 'the one'. That movie was a revelation in many ways, and made us question our own reality.

fKGPr0N.jpg

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

What…? Wait. Is this entrapment by the PC Police?

giveup.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Pardon?

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

don't play dumb

Are you having a meltie, chum?

Can't take a joke, chum? Or do you simply not understand the joke?

smile.gif

Keanu Reeves was only 34. Carrie-Anne Moss was 31. Laurence Fishburne was 37.

Keanu has hardly aged at all. In fact he may have improved with the years.

keanu_reeves_.jpg?itok=1Sm0XokF

I love the way he looked in Point Break.

original.gif