Music General : Poll: Early Beatles, Mid Beatles or Later Beatles

Early Beatles, Mid Beatles or Later Beatles

Early - She Loves You, I Want to Hold Your Hand, Please Please Me, Love Me Do, Can't Buy Me Love, Eight Days a Week, A Hard Days Night, All My Loving
0% 0 votes
Mid - Help, Yesterday, I've Just Seen a Face, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away, Michelle, Norwegian Wood, Eleanor Rigby, Tomorrow Never Knows, A Day in the Life, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, I am the Walrus
0% 0 votes
Later - Blackbird, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Dear Prudence, Rocky Raccoon, Across the Universe, Hey Jude, Let It Be, Come Together, Here Comes the Sun, Something, Get Back, Don't Let Me Down
0% 0 votes

Early (62-65): Please Please Me, With The Beatles, A Hard Days Night, Beatles For Sale
Mid 65-67): Help, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery Tour
Late (68-70): The White Album, Let it Be, Abbey Road

Re: Early Beatles, Mid Beatles or Later Beatles

I'll go with Mid Beatles. Magical Mystery Tour is their best album in my opinion. Blue Jay Way, I love that song.

Later Beatles started to get burned out and stale, they lost the rock edge. Songs like Hey Jude, Let it Be and Come Together are prodding pretentious dirges.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

I like their very late stuff—albums like Everyday Chemistry.

The Beatles are literally the only band in the world where you can make a poll like this, and include so many recognizable hits in 3 different divisions of their career, and still have many hits missing.

Unfair poll. All of the phases they went through were brilliant.

When I was young, it was the first choice. As I grew older, it was the second. Then the third. Only now I love them all and refuse to vote.

Tie: Mid and Late Period

I never cared for their early stuff.