The Stepford Wives : Walter and Joanna: No Chemistry as a Couple (Ross was too hot for dull baldy)

Walter and Joanna: No Chemistry as a Couple (Ross was too hot for dull baldy)

I've never witness a more miscast husband for a hot wife. And he's not much of an actor here. I think Robert Fields, who plays her ex, would have been better, or someone like him who seems like… a man. The actor who plays Walter seems like a walk-on in any movie. Accountant #2, etc.

www.cultfilmfreaks.com

Re: Walter and Joanna: No Chemistry as a Couple (Ross was too hot for dull baldy

I was going to comment on artificial intelligence, but realised these 'wives' had lost all their human intelligence and become something that a lot of men still want in a wife. Hot, dumb, and a slave to their husbands.

I don't really have an opinion on the compatibility of Walter and Joanna, except maybe it was because he wasn't much of …a man, that he accepted the idea of a subservient Joanna so readily.

Re: Walter and Joanna: No Chemistry as a Couple (Ross was too hot for dull baldy

within the community it makes sense to have a Franklin Cover with a Tina Louise, but for the most part Katharine Ross and Bald Dullard were already supposedly a happy couple and they just seemed thrown together in a movie: a gorgeous leading lady and a guy who should play one of seven scientists in a… horror movie (the exorcist)…

The Fearmakers Blog https://thefearmakers.blogspot.com/

They fell in love and married. They were obviously compatible at one point in their relationship. There's no accounting for taste. Joanna thought Walter was going to be "the next Perry Mason." When we, the audience sees them for the first time, it's obvious that they aren't happy with each other. That is why we are moving to Stepford, where all the wives stop thinking, become cleaning machines, stop aging, and become sex kittens, and all the old farts may age happily ever after…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!