I'm Leaving Board : Poll: Final Farewell!

Re: Final Farewell!

by hungryforever
» March 20, 2019 08:05 PM

I have bongo on block because bongo, but it's not hard to imagine his raging, since he literally copy pastes the same limited number of replies for the better part of half a decade now.

You think after all that time he'd work out that his "arguments" make no sense but nah, not bongo! He's special.
BS.

You (and orson) have me on block because you're weary of being humiliated by me. You can't put forth anything but lies, distortions, lame high school insults, and other stupidities… and I call you on it, so…

blocking me like a coward has become your best option.

Stop lying to everyone.

Wait… you're still here?

How long is this moronic final farewell gonna last, punk?

Funny… hungry & retardo-vhs just can't admit I crushed and bullied them off the board.

You think after all that time he'd work out that his "arguments" make no sense but nah, not bongo! He's special.
lol, Who'd have thought you and Sly(anony_mouse) would agree on anything…

It's a cause you can really get behind, anyone can, really, I imagine! It's easy if you try!

Take care of yourself hungry! We haven't known each other long, but it was a blast having you around. I hope that life treats you well and don't be a stranger.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

He's merely taking a break from all the beatings I've been giving him… you saw this little convo he had with azn, right?

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19108913/permalink/#p19108913

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Sorry, no. Haven't had a lot of time to read the board in the past couple of weeks.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I will comfort you until he returns.

Also: https://filmboards.com/board/p/19086875/permalink/#p19086875

How do you spell butthurt?

I spell it b - o - n - g - o

Thanks for playing, it's been fun.

Not for you, but for me and everyone else laughing at your misery.

You know what they say, if at first you don't succeed… fail fail fail!

You're failing harder than you've ever failed before.

You've mastered that art and everyone knows it.

Everyone but you… because you're fucking nuts.

Enjoy your meltdown, faggot.

by hungryforever
» March 20, 2019 12:46 AM

How do you spell butthurt?

I spell it b - o - n - g - o

Thanks for playing, it's been fun.

Not for you, but for me and everyone else laughing at your misery.

You know what they say, if at first you don't succeed… fail fail fail!

You're failing harder than you've ever failed before.

You've mastered that art and everyone knows it.

Everyone but you… because you're fucking nuts.

Enjoy your meltdown, faggot.
Says the internet tough guy having a "final farewell" butthurt meltdown.

You're hilarious in your delusion.

Keep telling yourself you EVER beat me. You're just like vhs, another loser who will be crying in his pillow because of the many humiliations he received here.

Better luck next time, enjoy, and don't let the door hit you on the way out… whenever that is.

Nice of you to offer, but I don't need comforting. Real life always takes precedence over an arbitrary internet message board. Which means we often have more important matters in the real world that need tending to. This place will still be here (maybe) when and if he ever decides to return.

That's bongo, the demented old fool who only ever pops up to express his butthurt about hungry and/or vhs and brag about the imaginary beatdown he's just served up.

He's been doing this for literally 5 years now, it's insanity redefined. Rent free living in his spacious, empty head, you know…

I have most of his accounts on ignore because he's so out of his mind, repeating on a loop almost, and if I wanted to smash my head against a brick wall i'd just go argue with an actual brick wall, which would ultimately be more entertaining.

It's hard to keep all of his hundreds of accounts in check on ignore though, so sometimes some of his nonsense slips through the filters. I should whine and complain to Nimda to give me special block powers against him like Big Bitch Itty!

Says the internet tough guy having a "final farewell" butthurt meltdown.

You're hilarious in your delusion.

You're still here?

Keep telling yourself you EVER beat me. You're just like vhs, another loser who will be crying in his pillow because of the many humiliations he received here.

Better luck next time, enjoy, and don't let the door hit you on the way out… whenever that is.

Autism speaks.

I'm cumming.

Says the psych drug-addled troll who can't come up with a substantive response.

What?

I'm cumming.

I simply don't understand your trolling. You're too niche. Were your posts supposed to he ironic, or…?

I'm cumming.

Wean yourself off the drugs and come back in a month and try again.

Funny… hungry & retardo-vhs just can't admit I crushed and bullied them off the board.

What do you think I am trying to do?

… Wean myself?? You're disgusting.

I'm cumming.

Stop whining, troll.

Indeed.

I only just met you today, but it feels as if we have loved a lifetime's worth. Au revoir, Madame Hungry.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Thank fuck!

So… that makes me the Master Account now, right?

I win, praise Jesus!

by Afroman
» June 03, 2019 09:26 PM
I win
I don't think you understand your own thread, hungry.

The OP:
by hungryforever
» March 19, 2019 08:23 PM

I'm leaving, this is my last post. As I stated last week, i'm simply too busy to give message board nonsense the attention it deserves these days, it just distracts me from real life shit I need to do. I'm sure many of you know this feeling, but i'm taking my opportunity to be free.

Thanks to everyone for the good times and all the laughs over the years, i'll miss them, some!

Funny… hungry & retardo-vhs just don't seem to know how stupid they are.

I don't think you understand math, fool!

Owned… again. ^^^

Nah. Take you nap you old crazy man The Devil is coming for you soon! Sleep! Sleep!

When will you have another Final Farewell Meltdown?

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3247137/

Maybe in another week or so.

I can't tonight. I have to wash my hair.