The Soapbox : Hungry is one of the worst posters

Re: Hungry is one of the worst posters

this is what i mean about you being an asshole, pagg.

❤️

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

What are you not getting?

You came into Erica's attack thread and asked the people replying to "chill." Read the title. And why are you acting as if this is the first time you've read the board in days or that you don't know what this is about?

i know exactly what it's about, which is the point. it is about nothing. it is just mindless bullying. she is the latest target in the line of the mindless angry mob, who attack only because they see other people doing the same. there is nothing noble about it. there is no defense you can offer in support of it. if you wanted to do what was right, you would stand up to the bullying, not make it worse. this is not bravery, this is cowardice. you guys are looking like complete shitheads. can you explain what she did to deserve this abuse? of course not. she didn't do anything.

Define "about nothing." None of the fights on this board are ever about anything. Welcome to a spin-off of the Soapbox. Condemn them all or condemn none of them. Erica lied her balls off about something that was not a very big deal, but obviously she'd be taken to task if someone figured it out - and when she was her reaction was exactly the type of thing that feeds into this. It's now practically a meme, but should be soon relegated to occasionally-referenced-when-she-types-more-dumb-shit-but-otherwise-meh status. She's being heckled pretty hard. She's also acting like a monkey, as you can see here.

Again Stephen a smith cut it out. All you do is try to cram as many big words as you can into a block of text nobody wants to read. You don’t look smarter doing that.

It isn’t organic or impressive in any way.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

You're the only person here that feels words with more than two syllables are "big." You might want to look into that, orangutan.

LOL well she certainly got under your skin. You know she's right.

Fan theory: there's no greater example of getting under someone's skin than them following you around from thread to thread, replying to posts that weren't to or about them.

See: you, mayne.

There's no greater example than you calling her an orangutan, mayne.

Nonsense! She just got done telling us how big the words in my posts were; orangutan has never been more appropriate. I would be remiss if I didn't say it to cap off my sarcasm.

Next up: "jackanapes," followed by butthurt sock declaring it a pejorative born from pure rage rather than a whimsical dismissal.

I've got your nonsense right here, Shmoopie. She got under your skin and you indeed raged and called her an orangutan. Now I've gotten under it too, and you don't like it. One bit. LOL

Well now I'm seething. Give me a moment to collect myself and calm my fury, chum.

If you can truly collect yourself, you will see that you're in danger of becoming as boring as hungry if you continue following his example of mindless and repetitive insults. Just a thought.

Disagree. I'm not an insult troll. Pejoratives aren't so much a core tenet for me as they are icing on the cake. I'd much prefer to engage in a lengthy debate where I can pick apart the weak links of your poorly formulated argument, and then maybe drop a "faggot" on the end for good measure. Faggot is therefore not the focal point, it is a supplement. Faggot is my treat to you. Taste it. Savor it. Let its nuanced flavor pour over you like the anointing of Christ. It's a great word. It's a fun word. It rolls off the tongue. It's the "cellar door" of insults. Shit, it's even fun to write, and you loved reading it just now, faggot. Of course, the nature of many board skirmishes is they're short and sweet, and so you don't always have the luxury to drown the person in a winding torrent of assbabble beforehand like I'm doing to you right now.

Sorry you had to read all that, must've been awfully butthurt to sit through it all, faggot!

tl;dr and I'm sure it was boring. Your skin must be bulging and itching horribly now that Erica and I are living under it.

Shucks, guess you'll have to find better use of your time than replying to every post of mine! That wasn't supposed to rhyme. Fuck, make it stop.

Mixtape drops next Friday, btw.

Who is this incredible faggot?

Seems familiar, loves to hide behind bumbling socks then rages for days when exposed… who could it possibly be?

If you can truly collect yourself, you will see that you're in danger of becoming as boring as hungry if you continue following his example of mindless and repetitive insults. Just a thought.

I told Socio this the other day, that we turning into Hungry. It wasn't even just the same insults, but right down to the same word choices and terminology that Hungry would use. Obviously he is heavily influenced by him because it wouldn't be by coincidence that they're using similar syntax and idiolects. But I'm fairly convinced that Hungry, with his myriad of cliché vituperation, isn't just intending to petty troll, but literally believes the things he says.

Funny that when Erica and I got in a little argument when I suspected her of being a catfish, no one wanted to call her out then. It was more like like "oh you hate him now, cool! You can sit with us." But now that that's blown over, not everyone wants to pick on her. Funny how that works. At any rate, I seem to always call shit before it's a story on the board.

Funny that when Erica and I got in a little argument when I suspected her of being a catfish, no one wanted to call her out then. It was more like like "oh you hate him now, cool! You can sit with us." But now that that's blown over, not everyone wants to pick on her. Funny how that works. At any rate, I seem to always call shit before it's a story on the board.

Omg I remember that! You started saying that she was a catfish after you got pissed at her for not giving you her personal info! Haha you couldn't doxx her so you started rumors.

The Executioner

What the fuck is that autismo even talking about?

He tried to get her info from her but when she told him no or whatever and stopped talking to him he decided to tell everybody that she was a catfish

The Executioner

You think he'd be accustomed to rejection by now!

Yep, those 10 paragraph 'talks with PE' are really working…..

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

lol @ you butting in everything.

Post deleted

Which of his words were big?

He’s aight. Can be pretty funny at times. Definitely a 3 star poster.

I live. I die. I live again.

Post deleted

Lol at how mad people got.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Lol @ Nimfag coming to that stupid whore’s defense when she’s the one starting shit with others

❤️

Lol at all these queefs….

Post deleted

Who the fck is talking to you, bitch?

Post deleted

Who are the other ones?

Holy fuck this is one fucking long thread.

Harold,the singing angel harks.

Post deleted

On a good day, he is one of the best.

This thread wins the annual prize for the most number of redundant words and boring repetition.

I'd say he's actually one of the best posters here. You're pretty awful tho. And a liar, to boot.

This thread is epic, and it seems like barely any of it is actually about Hungry.

If I ever make a gay profile on Grindr, I'll use this thread as my bio….

It appears as if I’ve missed the thread that made your conflict with him bling virally into the A list gossip boxing ring. Would you forward me a link to it please?

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19089244/permalink/#p19089244

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19092875/permalink/#p19092875

All I did was point out she was full of shit and give her a chance to recant her story then she immediately began viciously attacking me for no other reason than her own embarrassment at being caught out for lying. She hasn't shut up since.

And those are the facts.

Anyone who Posts from a sock which you are currently doing is a coward. You are a coward.

Guarantee you have no courage in real life. 🙄

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon