Remember when we used to cyber? Lulz.

Re: Having a small penis

Those were the days.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

That’s disgusting. Wow.

Stop fucking black guys and you may find your penis is not small at all.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Niggers are gross

Racist

The Executioner

White ppl are birdshits

That's even worse. I'm blocking you now…

died @ birdshits

The Executioner

Biased mod.

@nimda

Help me.

BANNED

The Executioner

Plz no I was just kidding

Eat ass

The Executioner

Uhhh

Newlywed husband (32M) wanted to wait til marriage for sex and just surprised me (27F) with micropenis on the honeymoon.

So, we only dated for six months. We've been engaged for another six and just got married on Saturday. I literally just got back from my honeymoon a couple hours ago. My husband isn't a religious guy, he just says he is "old fashioned like that." We got close to fooling around a couple times but it never went far. I tried, but he always stopped after it went "too far". Anyway, fast forward to now…

Am I the asshole for reading into this and being upset that I waited until my wedding night to find out that he probably isn't as "old fashioned" as he says he is? I'm not going to shame him and honestly I don't even know how I'll broach the topic (and I'm not seeking advice). I honestly just acted like nothing was out of the ordinary and went to town with him, but…I dunno. I kind of feel lied to. Like a halftruth…or something was intentionally withheld from me. This was unexpected, to say the least. And if you read this far, thanks for your time.
There is a difference between "size is important" and "not being able to have penetrative sex" not always but a real possibility. This is one of the few reasons you can get a legal annulment in some states still(inability to consummate, not micro-penis specifically) This could mean IVF to have kids. This is a medical condition diagnosed at birth not an opinion of size.
I have vaginismus, which causes problems with penetration sometimes, and also have problems with PTSD and certain sex positions and acts due to rape. I would never have married and hid those things from my husband until the honeymoon. For both our sakes.

And that’s not even me not being able to have intercourse at all—just that it’s a major thing my husband and I have had to navigate in our sex life. I wouldn’t have dreamed for one second of hiding that from him. This goes beyond a size issue; it’s duplicitous and dishonest. OP’s husband tricked her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/anyom1/aita_newlywed_husband_32m_wanted_to_wait_til/

I should clarify, the top quote is from the Reddit poster and the other two are replies from other people to her post.

Do you think he should've told her about his micropenis before they were married? What would you do if you didn't find out about your husband's micropenis until after you were married?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Great post, really. I had this sad feeling just reading the post and was trying to formulate my thoughts but this really says it all. Sad stuff all around.

Die young and save yourself

I’m sad my honest post turned into this

Oh, so sorry. 😕

I was originally thinking of something comical or self-deprecating, but now I just hope you feel better. Let's put it this way; in any case, you're still probably bigger than me

I wasn’t serious.

Lol at the sad individual who feels the need to come here and tell the same joke forever. And now you made SFD cry. Way to go.

Lol, I didn't really think you were 😉 I'm always kidding around, myself. But on the chance someone ever really is upset, I do my best to help them feel better.

And I revealed my secret shame all for nothing 😖

Sorry, it's all my fault

I just thought it was an interesting topic. The guy found out about that post and he's suing his wife for defamation of character. Supposedly the guy's friend found the post and told him about it, but I don't know how he knew for sure the post was about his friend:
Earlier this week, she was back on Reddit with an update, saying that her husband was no threatening to leave and sue her.

'My husband saw my post and says he wants to leave me and sue me,' she wrote. 'Says he wants an annulment and is considering suing me for defamation of character.

'He says it's only a matter of time before someone leaks his name. He saw the post through an old friend of his who knew he had a micropenis and saw on his FB that he had just gotten married. He doesn't know who else the guy has told to link him to it.

'He is crushed that I posted about him,' she wrote.

Though she didn't address the fact that her husband's friend was only able to identify him because he already knew about his micropenis — thereby quashing any argument that she spilled his secret — she did offer an update about her interactions with her husband.

Sure enough, he admitted that he kept the secret because he feared she'd leave him if she knew.
What is a micropenis?

A micropenis is an abnormally small penis.

The average penis size is 5.21 in. (13.24 cm.) when erect. A micropenis in one that measures less than 3.66 in. (9.3 cm.) when erect.

The condition is very rare, only affecting around 1.5 in 10,000 males, or 0.015 per cent of males born in the United States.

The most common cause is a hormonal issue, though they can also be due to harmful chemicals that the mother is exposed to during pregnancy.

Treatments include hormone therapy (which, when successful, can make a penis grow 1/38 in./3.5 cm.) and surgery.

Let the record show that crystal knows a lot about micro penises

Somehow I ended up on a micropenis Tumblr years ago. Some guys were the same size as AA batteries.

Somehow? If you type micro penis into Google what do you expect?

No, I probably did a search for AA batteries and ended up there.

Batteries for your micro vibrator?

Do "micro vibrators" take AA batteries?

Probably takes a watch battery.

Thank God,you did not end up on the Dick Cheese Tumblr.

No es el tamaño de la baba yaga lo que cuenta, solo lo caliente que son sus jalapeanos para las mujeres.