Film General : Poll: Is it ok for grown men to be into Disney?

Is it ok for grown men to be into Disney?

Yes
0% 0 votes
Hell no
0% 0 votes

Re: Is it ok for grown men to be into Disney?

You asking is it ok to be gay? Highly offensive.

Disney is in a cryogenic storage unit at the moment. Offensive!

The dude looks a little off, but nothing wrong with that pretty lady. 😍

😉

Is this sociapath's son? Runs in the family lol

You can't top the Pop

Dam you make a fine princess……printhhesssss.

But this is something else. It is one thing to be into Disney and another one to be a crossdressing fag.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Hell the fuck yea.
I also want them to wear rompers and PJ onesies likes real men should. Please and thank you.

However, I DO NOT want them to be onto Disney because of sexual reasons. I first got into IMDB as a teenager, the first boards I went to were Disney related boards, and let me tell ya… there were a lot of old men there not interested in Disney for the same reasons I was interested in Disney. Nope. Not even close.

😮

Sure they can. I'd keep my eye on them around children though.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Olaf cups are the best. Stop being a bitch.

Post deleted

This is related, but kind of unrelated.

But, one time I lost my three year old nephew at the Disney Store. The was the longest, most frightening five minutes of my life in the most happiest store on earth. Here I was running all over the place looking for him and I turn around, just to see him standing there… looking up at me. I think he seperated from me for a minute and then the rest of the time was quietly following me.

Good times.

Post deleted

We're all children

Anyone between me and that stone dies

OLAFS NOSE IS A PENIS AND GROWN "MEN" "INTO" DISNEY ARE ALSO "INTO" YOUR KIDS…SERIOUSLY PEOPLE.

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

Well if not, I should probably have my tattoo sleeve removed 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Pic or link to the pic?

Here you go :) it’s hard to take a decent photo of it by yourself with one hand lol

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Well thanks for trying. It looks great. The beast portion particularly looks smooth.

A pal of mine has an Alice in Wonderland motif for his but it's not Disney rooted, it's more like what you would see in a Lewis Carroll museum or something. And yea it definitely is hard to take selfie pics of your own tats. Case in point:

I love the Marvel films, hate their Star Wars films, and enjoy some of their animated stuff. Pirates of the Caribbean had one good film, at least. I don't see how anybody who likes any entertainment isn't going to like some Disney. They own so much of it.

MEN…IT SAYS MEN..NOT YOU.

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

You're welcome to ignore posts of those you don't deem fit to answer, oh arbiter of masculinity.

DISNEY LIKE SINGING FISH AND DANCING BUGS "MAN" WITH ANYTHING MORE THAN A PASSING INTEREST IN "DISNEY" FILMS IS PROBABLY PRETTY FAR OFF THE CLASSIC BEER SWILLING CHEST HAIR WORKING MAN DEFINITION THIS QUESTION SUGGESTS

I watched many Disney films over and over, ad nauseum with my kids when they were little. I always had a beer in my hand. Of course the hand was dumping the beer down my throat and then one of the curtain climbers would go get me a fresh beer. It was all very symbiotic.

What about the stoic philosophy following, severely left brained, sober minded, physically fit, mind and body improving types who have been employed in construction and steel work who, as described, can occasionally enjoy a film such as Aladdin and also enjoy other Disney products?

I'm with you bro!

OCCASIONALLY ENJOY…YOU SAID IT..THATS THE HE'S "INTO" DISNEY..WELL HE IS INTO DUDES ASSES TOO THEN I IMAGINE

I'm fine with people liking Disney, my gripe is with the ones that substitute having a personality with their love and obsession of Disney

Well, that and the people who get super shook over people not wanting to go to Disneyland/world

Forever and one
I will miss you
However, I kiss you
Yet again
Way down in Neverland