Which poster pmed you with this?

Re: Apparently this is Ryan’s sister

And that is a secret I’ll never tell xoxo gossip girl

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

bump

How many posts are you gonna make about me? Some people might say you’re slightly obsessed 🙄

And no, that’s not my sister - this is: and I wouldn’t call my sister fat because she’s not - unlike you, you whale

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

YOU know even though thouhh you don’t weigh much you’re be what isn’t consider a naturally fat looking fuck you’ll fat soon enough youve the fat gene

Lol but you actually ARE fat
You’ve got horrible flappy arms, and your belly looks like that guy off the tires advert with loads of roles, you lose your breathe if you walk for too long, you’re an absolute joke and a disgrace I bet you’re family are ashamed of you, just a fat shrek looking creature taking selfies all dY going “I’m a pretty girl” you are literally a vile sack of shit.

And how do I have the fat gene when none of my family are fat?

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Yeah but at least when I’m skinny I look skinny unlike you you could weight four stone and still have that big fat ugly gub of yours

Ashleigh, you’ve been saying you’re gonna lose weight for about 6 years but you can’t because you’re too obese and gross.
And how do you know what you look like when you’re skinny? Because of a few pics you took when you were 18? Oh honey! You do know that now you’re a fat cunt, even if you did lose weight, which you won’t, you’re always gonna look heavy now. Bless
Can I just ask as well, how did you’re teeth end up such a bright shade of yellow and brown? It’s something you don’t really see often, people with rotten teeth.
Ps. I still think it’s hilarious you calling me fat. Keep going you blob

- Jesus, 2019

I am calling you fat because I unlike you am not a lair

You are fat UGLY and worthless and rotten. You deserve the worst

Oh and whe. I was skinny I actually looked skinny whereas you’ll always look fat and gross kill yourself

Kill myself?
I’m saving this, because you ALWAYS say I’m trying to force you to kill yourself even though I have never and would never say such a horrible thing. Now, whenever you say “wahhhh everyone feel sorry for me, Ryan wants me to kill mysslf” I’m just gonna post this screenshot of you telling me to kill myself. Thanks :)

- Jesus, 2019

Oh and you’re so ugly you need to ask god forgiveness it’s that bad 😂😂😂

You ARE fat not as a fat as me but that’s gonna change soon you’ll end up twenty stone I’ll put a curse on you a fat curse and see how you cope with being a really fat fuck well you’re half there chubby boy

And that’s great I get to stalk and harass your real sister now thanks

Yum yum

Fuck Yesssss

Your sister is hot, breh.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Here’s the part where she starts contacting my family…

- Jesus, 2019

You asked for it ya cunt

If that's his sister she's actually pretty. How about you post your instagram?😐

is she gonna be following your footsteps into TV?

That's a photo of someone who posts here. I'd recommend deleting it before some mod does.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.