The Soapbox : Would Fugazi beat DojoDanny in a fist fight?

Would Fugazi beat DojoDanny in a fist fight?

Round 2!

Re: Would Fugazi beat DojoDanny in a fist fight?

Probably. When he had his military body, no.

You couldn't even stop your younger brother from owning your ass, delusional fuck.

How is it that you can still stand to sleep under the same roof as him?

Oh yeah, make light of me being raped as a 3 year old. And you're not an abusive piece of shit? lol Sick fuck. Show more people the kind of guy you are.

I don't live with my brother, you moron lol.

I might just post your pic to show everyone how you are fatter and weaker than me. :)
You can go ahead and do whatever your vague threat is. I'm not scared.

You do live with your brother. Liar!

You lie a lot. All the time, in fact.

My brother is in prison, you fucktard lol. Anyone who knows my last name can find that out through google. You know my last name.
So, you're either lying right now or fucking stupid. Either way, it's amusing to me.

Seems like I should know that since you accused me of doxxing you, right?

You have doxxed. You have also used a doxx against me.

Nah, you're delusional and can't back up anything you say. You're a literal retard and nobody believes otherwise.

You seem to have real difficulty keeping facts straight and often stumble around making claims about certain people that actually apply to someone else because your brain is so fucking scrambled you can't keep details in line. You are a simpleton.

Now fetch me some chickens, bitch. I'll take every fucking chicken you have! And some coleslaw. Don't you dare forget my coleslaw, doxxing faggot!

No one? lol Nah, just assholes like you side with you on this.
I mean, any stable person reading this shit would see you using me being molested against me as sick. They can see what kind of guy you are. They can also look up my last name and see I was right about not living with my brother. Again, you are an idiot or a liar.

Nah, people have been telling you for months and months you sound like a fucked in the head, obsessed autismo who is terminally butthurt, but you chose to ignore them and continue living in your own snowglobe reality.

You don't understand just how bad you're losing here, it's called being delusional, and I doubt very much you, with your very limited intelligence, are ever going to evolve beyond being anything but a chicken slinging, trailer park dwelling, autistic POS.

And just for the record, I don't give a good goddamn if you were molested, that's not my problem, fuck off you clueless bitch. Your life and crybaby bullshit are completely insignificant to me.

What people? You? Rocket? lol No well-adjusted poster here has done this.
Try to prove me wrong.

OMG! I'm losing on a mesageboard!

Of course you don't care. You're a psychopath just like my brother. Your personality is even similar. You are using something incredibly serious as an insult. This is very low of you and a slap in the face to all victims of abuse.

No. Fugazi's fat as fuck and probably never been in a fight in his entire life. I imagine Danny still can use his military training, even if he's getting old and crusty… probably won't take much to beat up Dino, though.

Look at his arms, then look at mine. I rest my case. And dude, he is fatter than I am.

I've never seen his arms, and your arms are mostly fat. I have seen the dude on cam before. Dude doesn't really look all that fat no mo.

I'm not as strong as some of these guys in strong man competitions, but they have a similar ratio of fat and muscle. I don't have pretty boy muscles.

Why are you protecting him? Someone showed me him on a recent chat, and he is that fat guy. lol If I still have the message, I might post that too.

Why does this matter to you so much?

Dude, in actuality you may have more muscle than you appear to, but you still look like a bloated whale with zero muscle definition. This cannot be debated.

Protecting him? What makes you think I'm protecting him?

He's nuts, isn't that obvious?

Nah, I'm just a bit chubby.'

Because you are full of shit. The dude is fat. Even a "friend" of his said it lol.

You look fat as fuck, breh. Jussayin.

I'm not full of shit. To be honest, you may be right. I haven't seen Danny on cam since the days when I would be completely plastered drunk in the chat rooms. I could be wrong.

I still don't get why this matters so much to you. I know you come on here to just fuck around, but you seem to really get your panties in a bunch when people mention you in a negative light… as if it actually matters what people say about you on here.

It's a natural reaction for someone who likes who they are and doesn't feel the need to play aloof like you do. I am an honest and open fucker. And I am aggressive.
Maybe too much testosterone.

Nah, anyone who looks at this and thinks anything but chubby is delusional. Now I was fatter at one point.

Yes, I know I look ridiculous showing off my arm, but I'm making a goddamned point.

Notice how you're blocking your rotund tummy in that pic.

And I like who I am plenty. I just don't feel the need to protect my image on a website filled with criminals, delinquents, bums, and psychotics.

I've shown my belly in other pics. but the point of this is my guns, son.

lol No you don't. I've noticed your insecure body language on chat. I can see right through the facade.

I thought we were talking about whether or not you're chubby. Whatever, you don't even have guns, breh.

And what the heck are you talking about with this insecure body language business?

Anyone looking can clearly see I do, little man.

Yes, on chat, when you'd go on video, you remained silent and acted awkwardly.

Anyone looking can clearly see I do
No you don't. You have no muscle tone. You're built like a stocky woman - like klam only you have bigger tits. You lack testosterone, brah. That's why your sex drive is so low.

Not sure why you think big arms means someone can fight?

No, they can clearly see you have arms that aren't as flabby as your stomach. Not muscular. Not guns. Just arms that aren't fat.

Eh, whatever. I'll just let you think I'm insecure. IDGAF!!

Wrong. I have strong arms. The photo does not lie.

The photo says otherwise.

The photo shows a clearly strong arm.

Who told you that?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You must masturbate with your left hand.

I'm cumming.

I don't masturbate at all.

?

I'm showing you what a real strong arm looks like. I got these gains by following the Kirk work out routine.

Just furiously fap ten times a day (each session being ten minutes long) and you'll have strong arms like mine.

I don't see a pic.

Really? Hmm…

That facial expression

Fugazi's fat as fuck and probably never been in a fight in his entire life.

you still look like a bloated whale with zero muscle definition. This cannot be debated.
this ^

He seems to think that people will just look at him in awe and run away, or conversely, just stand there and let him grab them and wrestle. He doesn't seem to get that while he stands there like a faggot, someone who can actually fight would be using his head as a speedbag. He wouldn't get the chance to grab on to them, and I'm sure he wouldn't know how to use his hands.

Plus I've seen hungry, and he obviously lifts himself.