The Soapbox : Poll: Meltdown Maniacs - Thursday Thunder Edition

Meltdown Maniacs - Thursday Thunder Edition

Wow! What a lot of action all day Thursday trailing off into the wee hours of Friday! I almost missed out on the huge meltdown Mechanic had early Thursday morning and had no idea why he was saying he was the "creepiest poster" later since that nonsense got moved to The Dojo, check it out there before voting!

Mechanic
0% 0 votes
Itty
0% 0 votes
Fugazi
0% 0 votes
Geewhizz
0% 0 votes

The weekend is coming so it'll slow down for sure as people pretend to have a life by not posting all weekend (while clicking refresh to see what shit was said about them), but tune back in Sunday night when eruption levels are generally at their highest for more great meltdown action!

Enjoy.

Re: Meltdown Maniacs - Thursday Thunder Edition

vote! vote!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I missed the meltdown and someone pointed it out to me, I had no idea what he was referencing later in the day! He's never gone learn.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Itty is the only one actively campaigning for votes. Got to give it to him.

lol!

Post deleted

Post deleted

Melt Down my ass…..all I did was call Sly Mouse a 2 face for saying that she picked and choose what she considers to be creepy comments,depending on who is saying something and jokingly said autistic,and she flips on me,calling me a bunch of shit,the fact that it gets moved to a stupid subboard shows you how retarded some of the mods here are,anyhow…have a great day.

^ having a meltdown ^

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

stfu faggot everywhere u go u try to control that place

So?

i agree with mechanic

sly mouse is a complete bitch only people like her defend her

This is tough. Gotta go with ITTY, but Gee is giving him a run.

I'm beginning to realize how similar ITTY and Mechanic are. They both spout off until they're in over their heads, threaten the person, then demand Nimda do something, anything, then threaten to leave, then attack a bunch of women for no reason, then finally go back and delete their posts rather than take any responsibility for their actions. Manchildren.

This is what happens when you live with your parents well into middle age and never leave the teat. The best part is nothing can be said or done to these losers that's worse than the hand life has already dealt them, so I'm not sure why they get so butthurt about it anyway.

I didn't have any meltdown.

I deleted PE's thread where he doxxed my cousin and DojoDummy attacked me for it and said I was abusing my mod powers.

You doxed him yourself if the information was easily extracted from the pic. Does he know you post his pics? There's no way you asked him. That isn't even your cousin.

You said your life was in danger yesterday, if that's how you feel about this site and its users why in God's name are you subjecting your supposed cousin to it? He doesn't post here.

That is indeed my cousin, and yes, he knew I posted his pics here.
He even posted some with me a couple times.

His name was barely recognizable in the pic I posted but PE played around with it and figured it out.

Then he used that plus other info he gathered from previous posts to find his specific workplace and he posted it on the board, which is clearly doxxing.

I deleted my cousin's pic as well.

I'm not going to post any more pics because all people do here is use them in ways to try and doxx me.

He's posted pics with you in them before? Where are those?

I have hundreds of pics of us together but not giving anyone more ammo here.

BTW, Patrick and me are still friends and he isn't happy about you guys constantly attacking me.

Oh, you have hundreds of them? Obviously you would, since you guys are clearly so close. What I don't get is why you didn't post pics of you two together before all this catfish business trouble started.

Why does it matter if Patrick isn't happy with people going after you for being a catfish?

I don't believe you about the cousin but it's a senseless debate to have with you. You'll deny deny deny no matter what. You'd be denying the guitarist/singer wasn't you too if AJ didn't know his name.

PE isn't a character off CSI. The nametag was visible or it wasn't. Interestingly, catfish hunting seems to be taken as an ends justify the means situation. All of maybe one person cared that Karliah was put under a microscope on the mere suspicion of catfishery, and all was forgiven when it led to the truth.

You are a catfish and that's only debated by the most gullible of morons here. I think some take it easy on you because you come off as sheepish and a nice guy, but you're definitely a liar and you've misrepresented yourself and been outed before.

I would appreciate you not posting further pictures of persons that don't and have never posted here and moreover that you don't even know.

I admitted the guitarist/singer wasn't me to AJ before he posted it on the board.

And I admitted it after he posted it on the board - but I had reasons for not wanting that posted here, cos I'm linked to him thru his social media.

I know both him and my cousin in person and had known them long before I was on the Internet.

I'm no longer posting anything personal about myself or my friends or family, cos of the creeps that post on this board.

I didn't plan on using the guitarist/singer's voice initially - it happened by chance and then I didn't know how to explain it so I kept it up due to people asking me to post more, but I felt very guilty about it and tried to steer the attention away from singing.

So I teased with sexy pics and sexy cam shows…and all that lead to was catfishing claims.

There are plenty of *liars* around here so I don't need to be singled out for lying about something that I didn't even want to lie about.

I'm not the one using socks to post, so it's very hypocritical for you to judge me.

Get to know me before you judge.

Maybe you'll understand it if you were in my place.

tl;dr catfish mcgee

lied about the singer, posted verification pics that weren't the same person as the others

these are facts that aren't up for debate

That wasn't your cousin, though.

It is so

It is not

He is so…I went out with him a couple times this very week when we were celebrating my birthday.

Also have his birthday greeting posted on my facebook page.

And went on a trip with him a few weeks ago.

Sheesh

You say all of that as if I'm supposed to just take your word for it. Why don't you post proof of this, dude?

Itty was out of his mind last night, but the catfish was losing it pretty good this morning. lol