Food and Drink : Have you ever eaten at Jollibee?

Re: Have you ever eaten at Jollibee?

You have Cane's there? Awesome. That place is so simple and limited, but does the little it does perfectly. Owner seems like a cool guy too. I remember when that place only had a few locations in Baton Rouge.

I tried it once in Vegas a few years ago. It's just recently started to show up here in California. I found the menu to be on the skimpy side but they have done well with their main attraction, the chicken.

But I think more places can benefit from focusing on mainly one thing. For one, there is less the kitchen staff has to do. They can focus on this one thing. I've worked in a fast casual establishment, and the more shit is added to the menu, the more shit you have to rush doing in the kitchen. One of the things I noticed about these restaurant makeover shows is they're always told to trim up the menu.

Speaking of Louisiana chicken, Popeyes is still good, but it was better when the original owner owned it. Seems blander now. Also, it seems blander out of state for some reason too. I have always loved their biscuits, but they're so damn dry. If you could get that taste with the Church's texture, it would be perfect.
I hate KFC. Too greasy and salty rather than well seasoned.

I liked Church's the best. They had the best biscuits and mac n cheese. But you're right, from a business standpoint it's often best to just perfect a smaller menu rather than have a long list of mediocre choices. Although those dollar menu items seem to always work.

You have a nice, deep voice by the way.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I prefer the essence or flavoring of Popeyes most, but Church's does things better. Their flavor isn't bad. It's good. I just wish you could take the flavor of Popeyes and the quality of Church's, and just interweave them.

Thanks lol.

No but I’ve watched videos of it and I wanna try their peach mango pies

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

I've never tried the mango pies but I'm not particularly optimistic about them. You wouldn't be either if you tasted that horrendous "spaghetti."

I know but I’ve seen so many videos of people trying their food that now I wanna taste it. I do believe we have some here in Texas somewhere.

Give it a whirl. You actually like McDonald's so you might like Jollibee too. It's bigger than McDonald's in the Philippines.

Nothing is bigger than McDonald’s

There are more Subway sandwich shops than McDonalds restaurants world wide.

Au contraire, mon frere! Subway is bigger than McDonalds. They have more restaurants.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

AJ literally said that 40 minutes before you did, moron.

DAAAMMMNNN! I did not see that.

Aww babie

😎

I've never even heard of it.

Can a mod or admin in this thread fix the links in my 9/11 thread? It's my post with the links. I had to put spaces in the URLs.

I thought they were here to help too, but obviously not. Sorry. Maybe a mod/admin who actually helps posters will be here soon. The ones here now are too busy squabbling about cyberfucking.

Link it. I'm not psychic.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Yes, and I'll never go back again.

This food must taste like shit.

Meh

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.