Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Pope francis to be the last pope of the catholic church?

Pope francis to be the last pope of the catholic church?

any truth in this……….

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

Re: Pope francis to be the last pope of the catholic church?

Neochristian church will have no popes. Maybe female popes

Jesus bless you

The Catholic church is in meltdown: the appalling story emerged last week of clerical abuse stretching back decades in Pennsylvania, where at least 1,000 children were the victims of 300 priests.

In the UK, a report on the behaviour of the monks at two leading Catholic schools was released recently. That report, from the independent inquiry into child sexual abuse, details (and believe me, the details are horrendous) abuse over 40 years, affecting perhaps hundreds of children – the true extent of the crimes will probably never be known. As in Pennsylvania, the church authorities tried to cover it up: so in both places, these are double crimes committed by ordained men. First, they abused the most vulnerable young people in their care; and then other ordained men – usually more senior figures – allowed the abuse to continue by seeking to protect, not the children they were responsible for, but themselves and their precious reputations.

And now, after an embarrassing interlude, Pope Francis has spoken out. He has issued a letter – an “unprecedented letter”, we are told. He acknowledges the church’s crimes, he promises zero tolerance (about time) and then he invites “the entire holy faithful people of God to a penitential exercise of prayer and fasting, following the Lord’s command”.

Now, I like Pope Francis. He is charismatic and warm, and seems genuine in his care for the causes a Christian leader should care about. But here, pontiff, I see cardinal red. Because how dare you ask ordinary Catholics like me to atone for the sins of these heinous clerics? How dare you call on us to repent for their sins?

The truth about the Catholic church is that it is not fit for purpose, and it has not been fit for purpose for many years. There was a brief attempt, in the 1960s during the second Vatican council, at reevaluation – and then slam! The door was closed. It’s been run by a self-serving group of misogynistic men for far too long, and now we know they have a shocking number of paedophiles in their ranks. Radical new thinking is called for: those priests in Rome need to look up to the heavens and take in a very big swathe of blue sky.

The biggest horror about asking “the people of God” to repent is this: the church has failed, and failed, and failed again to ask “the people of God” to help it run the institution. It has been all too ready and willing to issue orders to the rest of us – and the miracle is that there are still some Catholic lay people who actually continue to keep some of those orders. Many priests by contrast, as we now know, not only flout the rules but flout them in the worst way possible, by ruining the lives of the most precious people in their midst.

The Catholic church has failed, horribly, to include the very people who could have helped it be a better organisation: its “faithful”. Democracy is dismissed, frowned on, ignored: 50 years ago this year we had a document called Humanae Vitae, that forbade the use of contraception. When the vast majority of western Catholics, in a display of practical democracy, decided to ignore it (the moral position, in mine and many others’ view) it simply buried its head in the sand and said we were wrong. When people like me campaigned and argued for women to be admitted to the priesthood (I am talking about 30 years ago – there are no women who would want to join their ranks now) they told us to be quiet; indeed, debate on the subject was totally shut down by Pope John Paul II. Priests were told not to engage with us on it: I tried it out on a number of occasions, but conversations were brought to an abrupt end.

So it is rich indeed that the pope’s answer to the current troubles is to ask the people to atone for them. He needs to think hard and come up with something very different from all this talk, and indeed from all these meetings with the victims of abuse (we will see that happening again this coming weekend, when he visits Ireland).

Of course it’s good to say sorry: but he’s said sorry repeatedly. Now he needs to do something. The only good news is the miracle that there are still some lay people left in the Catholic church (for some reason all the institution seems to worry about is the lack of priests, when the lack of congregations is a far more critical issue). The proper response to the continuing avalanche of reports on the extent of the abuse is to reduce the power of the clergy – and to call in those who just might be able to give it some help to get back on the rails. In other words: the people of God. Try it, Francis.

• Joanna Moorhead writes for the Guardian, mostly about parenting and family life

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

You're an idiot if you think the The Beast and The Whore of Babylon is melting down or going anywhere.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

of course you would you are a pedo who supports pedos you pig skinned piece of pig anus who blew catholick pedophilic priests throughout his youth fuck you and your jesus

Asian powa
https:///NeoXianity

Post deleted

What's that? Filipino police have you on their records and next time you visit you'll be arrested for being a pedophile who molests underage kids in that region

And what? Muhammad fucked pig mary up the ass so she gave birth to jesus out of her slutty asshole? lulz

and what?

you filthy pig anus lickers believe that pedophilia law entitles you to marry and subsequently rape little girls as young as 9, after you cut of their clit of course, like 'virgin' mary?

christianity, the religion of the pedophiles lol

Sick fucks

Asian powa

Post deleted

Typical mange Troll tactics. Repeat back what was just said to him but reverse the names. Everyone envies you so so much, you unoriginal piece of Christian shit.
I wish I was born 20 years later so that I could have joined up during war time and had a chance to kill some of you amerifatted pigs.
Id cut your head off, boil it and shrink it according to the shamans practices in Papa New Guinea. now THAT would a true souvenir from war but then I would just sell it back to your family for a pig. I always wanted a pig. name her virgin mary and fuck it.

Asian powa

He'll be the last liberal pope. The church will elect a far more conservative pope next time around. We need another John Paul II!

Condemnation of pedophilia
- August 22, 2018

1 Philadelphia 7:1-40

“It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. It is better for you to get married than become priests and get tempted into committing acts of immorality, when there are no women around, you desecrate nubile children? Truly i tell you, a pedophilic priest shall burn in the lowest depths of hell! You shall not commit adultery, with a man, woman or other gender! You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a man or a woman with lust for him or her has already committed adultery with him or her in his or her heart.

http://neo-christianity.blogspot.com/2018/08/condemnation-of-pedophilia.html

New York Association of the Balding | HIV Advocacy

1:4 Jesus Christ the resurrected saith this: I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven Churches which are in Earth; unto The Vatican, and unto Eastern Orthodox Church, and unto The Protestant Church, and unto Oriental Orthodox Church, and unto The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and unto The Church of Restorationism and Nontrinitarianism, and unto The Gnostic Churches. Do not think that i have come to disunite my believers, but rather to gather them under one church

http://neo-christianity.blogspot.com/2018/08/gospel-of-american-apostle-jennifer_3.html

New York Association of the Balding | HIV Advocacy