The Walking Dead : Tony's meltdown?

Re: Tony's meltdown?

Doing well thanks. Hope all is good with you!

I'd taken a leave of absence and completely missed it entirely. When I came back all that was left was his reedited posts. Leaving that day is for sure one of the biggest regrets of my life.

Does anyone else remember his bizarre argument with He_Cant back on IMDb TWD? I only skimmed it, but I was lengthy, seemingly stemmed from the dumbest shit and Tony also reacted very poorly to that one. Started following him around over at GOT and replying to all his posts with selfies. Couldn't figure out why he was so bent up about that one.

Tbh I thought you were Tony!

As did everyone else, apparently.

Good guy, clever poster, had to be executed.

;)

Is it not surprising everyone thought I was Tony? Did people really think one person was shitting out all those posts on IMDb? I guess people thought I was two posters sharing an account when I first showed up, too (and if you're Putin, you still do).

Brief answer, yes.

Shut up, Tony.

I'm cumming.

I'm sure you all are so proud of yourself too. It seems like witnessing "mental" meltdowns on an irrelevant message board seems to be the only highlights in your life. Sad!

Sure beats bitching about it.

If that's your perspective of things…

I just feel bad for you.

Couldn't care less. Enjoy your day.

Of course not. Admitting that anything bothers you would constitute a mental meltdown. And you can't show vulnerabilities, right?

Looks to me as if you're going a little nutty yourself lad. Get some rest.

Don't try to take the moral high ground, Shredder (there are other ways of dealing with a height problem). Watching a meltdown is incredible fun, since it involves consenting adults, and since the melter down is often (like you) someone who definitely deserves to dissolve into a puddle of raging goo.

Yeah, you guys are wonderful at it. That's why Shredder lives such a dull life, right?

did you really just talk about yourself in 3rd person?

the dryer is dark and full of terrors

Wonderful at what? And what does "it" have to do with Shredder's dull life (he has only himself to blame for his dull life, anyway)?

maybe he is just mad that tony is getting more attention for his meltdown than shredder got for his…

The odd thing is, Tony helped in Shredder's meltdown. He posted a pic of his thoroughly destroyed car (to outdo Shredder's) and also outmuscled Shredder (photographically, I mean).

i wasnt around for all that.

Damn, you're faster on the keyboard than I am. Remind me never to turn my back on you.

im really not. i even have a pq

You don't sound envious of the man at all.

Are you stupid?

Nope. Bentley here. Nice to meet you, PaperStupider.

Goodness, it's like he saw the title to the thread and took it as a personal affront. How dare we not acknowledge his own meltdowns as the cream of the crop!

That Shredder, always the fierce competitor.

You idiots really take "fake meltdowns" way too seriously. If the person lives a good life, who cares what the losers on the internet think. Oh no, I had a meltdown, my REAL life must also suck….lol

Get a clue.

Wait for it…..

In three…two…one….

Someone is going to comment that the above comment is a meltdown.

That doesn't count as a meltdown.

The Executioner

This is not a good impression of Shredder. Nobody is buying it.

lol @ "fake meltdowns"

What in the world?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You're an abnormally good troll.

Post deleted

It means you're very good at what you do. Great trolling is hard to come by, yours is exceptional.

Post deleted

You are forgiven, Donna. You're a good poster, troll or not. Very well written. I enjoy your movie reviews.

He's a good looking man. Everything else is irrelevant.

Question. Was there any actual logical reasoning as to why he reedited every single one of his meltdown posts? I just assumed somewhere along the line he must have figured out how bad he'd fucked up and did whatever he could to prevent himself from being a meme.

If you're talking about Tony, I think by that stage he was incapable of rational thought but was trying to salvage what little dignity he had left. So he must have thought: As long as Crystal doesn't delete my account (and have my posts disappear) my posts will still be up in all their ridiculous glory. So I'll change them. But at the same time he was still trying to avenge himself on Styg and Twiz and was therefore writing more stupid posts! It was a terrible and pitiable thing. I've never seen a meltdown like that, as I've said. And he was a dignified, goodlooking, popular guy, which made it worse.

I think he said he was trying to spare his friend Lilith from having to wade through that mess and pick a side. He was definatey trying to torch every bridge on the way out. But he was probably also a lying psychopath. What a dick. Fuck him.

Hey Sinigen! Welcome.

If that's what he was doing, how noble of him!

Also, who is sinigen?

Probably just a lie because he was so thoroughly humiliated.

Sinigen = saysthingssometimes = Tony.