The Walking Dead : I don't know who this "Neo" is

I don't know who this "Neo" is

…but he just posted something about Chopped Liver's avatar that has to be one of the funniest things I've read all week:

I don't know, I know these avatar pics suck and I'm not a looker but if that's her pic,she looks like a deranged stepford wife.

Re: I don't know who this "Neo" is

Neo is The Mechanic.

He's not bad at all! Someone should put him out of his misery, though, and tell him that nobody here has watched TWD in years (except maybe Donna).

Did he say that we watch it?

He's trying to troll this board by posting spoilers. That's like trying to drown a fish.

That's Itty.

Jesus! They're two different guys? Which is the one-eyed guy?

Itty but I don't know how true the one eye thing is.

Thanks for the clarification.

ITTY has one eye and was legitimately imprisoned for stabbing someone 17 times (not exaggerating, the guy lived) like 20 years ago. Googling his real name pulls up the records (and he's talked about it before).

Neo is TheMechanic (also called Kirk) and one of the most emotionally fragile men there. He's melted down incredibly for no more reason than a female poster he liked kiss emoting some other dude.

I like him tho, he's hilarious. ITTY is just angry.

ETA: I don't think the one eye thing is confirmed, but he's wearing sunglasses in doors in all his pics and has certainly never denied the claim…

Okay, I get it. The 18th time he missed and got himself in the eye. It happens.

Fap Fap Fap

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.