Health & Fitness : What is your pampering routine?

Re: What is your pampering routine?

Aw, the life of a married mother. That’s awesome.

I use these after a shower

So, you pamper yourself everyday? I can’t pamper myself everyday. All the stuff I do takes about like a hour. If I were to do that everyday, I would never leave the house and I would be exhausted. Also, I would use so much water and feel bad for the environment.

I just have always lubed my skin after a shower, it's pretty quick

Motherfucker is blocked! I’m assuming that is V, right? Poor guy.

I never pamper myself.

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

And you still look sexy.

I actually look repulsive, but thanks for that.

You and your negative opinion of yourself is so damn cute.

No it's not. It's actually rather pathetic.

Wine, book, and one of my favorite candles.. hair up in a messy bun, get in my bathrobe and start the water in the jacuzzi. This is best at mid morning, like 10 am. Get the water as hot as i can stand, get in and sip the wine, read a page or two then set the book aside snd just relax, fall asleep. No music, just the sound of the jacuzzi motors.
Wake up and fill the tub with more hot water, fall asleep again. Maybe do the procedure one more time. Finish the glass of wine, get out, dry ofc with a giant towel, slip robe back on untied, go to the bed, lie down and nap or read some more. Then after that slip on a reslly flowy dress or big button down shirt and sit at my vanity and apply my moisturizer. My messy bun is messier now but i love it that way. Then i order seafood or pasta and watch some movie or talk on phone or come here.

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

That's dumb

Not human

Pigs dont like jacuzzuis?

Boiled ham. Bad memories.

i aim to misbehave

That was hurtful

Not human

I was just mentioning a reason you might not like jacuzzis.

i aim to misbehave

You want to hear something funny? I had a feeling you were Koree for a while and she use to say my hair would look good in a Messy Bun hairstyle (which I can't get it to do that btw lol). When I saw you post part of your pic I was convinced and going to test you asking you what hairstyle you think would look good on me and see if you used the term "messy bun". Then you went and posted this.

Good to see you, again. 😉

That's some nice detective work

Not human

I don't think koree wants the cat out if the bag lol.
But I agree, your hair would look cute in a messy bun

I watched all the tutorials and my hair just either slips out or I can't get any hair to poof up. I love the hairstyle, just wish my hair would do it. :( I think the problem is it's too long.

Probabaly. And it might be too heavy.
I dont know what techniques you tried, but my favorite way to do it is with bobby pins. You can use your hands to bring your hair up loosy and then use bobby pins to pin it just like that.

Die young and save yourself

Lol i guess i must remind everyone of her

So, what do I do? Even though, I rarely do my pampering routine.

Well, I start off with a homemade hair mask. For example, I want to do a henna hair mask tonight. While I let the homemade hair mask sit…. I also do facial routine. Which consist of cleansing my face with castile soap and a cleaning tool that I always use. Afterwards, I spray my face with floral water, I put on a homemade face mask, preferably clay mask, and then I let that sit as well. Sometimes, I do dermarolling. Which if you don’t know what it is, it’s like mirconeedling for the skin. But, I honestly don’t do that anymore. I do have a dermaroller. But, meh!

While, I’m letting everything sit, I really fast dry brush my body. After that, I put on nothing… but a big ass sweater and underwear. Then climb into bed and watch either a movie or show. When the masks start to dry, I turn on the water and while the tub is filling up… I brush my teeth. Right before I get in, I pour a few herbs and essential oils in the tub, and then hop in. I don’t stay in the tub too long because the water doesn’t say warm for a long time. But, I do lay there and just chill for some time. I’m not the biggest bath taker, but I do, do it. I can see the point of it.

After that I rinse the homemade hair mask. Some of the hair masks can be rinsed off with just water. But some do need to be shampooed in order to be removed. But, it’s not like I have to apply conditioner again because I already did a deep conditioner with the homemade hair mask in the first place. Then I rinse off the homemade face mask. I clean my body with my body wash, which really is a body scrub. Then I shave. I actually shave with nothing, but glycerine. It’s crazy, but it’s true.

I got out and floss. Also, do my mouthwash.

After that, I finish up my facial routine. So, apply floral toner, a serum, moisturizer, etc. As for my hair, I comb it through with a wet brush. If I’m blow drying it, then I will apply a bit of grapeseed oil on the ends and then blowdry it a bit. But, odds are because I’m doing this routine at night I’ll decide to let my hair air dry. For the rest of my body, I don’t really like applying moisturizer. I don’t like the feeling. But, I do apply it on the areas that I shaved. So, I do apply moisturizer on those areas, but that’s about it.

I change into some fresh new PJs and then hop into bed.

Waxing my eyebrow and doing my nails… that is all done by a professionals. It’s not really apart of my pamper routine. It’s whenever I have the time and money.

Oh, and I drink a lot of water or I make a cup of tea throughout the process.

now that's what i call pampering!

have you milked your prostate today?

All I need is a jacuzzi like C has. Then I would totally like the bath part more.

I have done massages and facials on people, so I think I know a thing or two.

I wash my hair and scrub my balls and taint on a daily bases … what else is there ?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Ordinarily I like to wash, lotion and then powder my bottom—in that order—before strapping one of these babies on for the night. You?

Soak in the tub in some natural scented bubble bath or a bath bomb if I have them.

I just put on some pampers with a dash of baby powder and ta-da! All pampered!

vacation w/o any internet.

I only use L'oreal skin care products. I love them. Their face washes and moisturizers. I would like to buy some more of their more specific skin care products, but I cannot afford them.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.