The Soapbox : Poll: Whose picture is less believable: PE or Geewizzz?

Whose picture is less believable: PE or Geewizzz?

Re: Whose picture is less believable: PE or Geewizzz?

Patrick is geewizzzs sock 😂

Honestly, I gotta go with PE's pic being less believable.

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.

Both are fake.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Who cares? It’s not like anyone is going to date or fuck them. That is the only time it really matters.

If they’re lying, let them be in their fantasy world. If they’re telling the truth, great… they’re not lying.

Yea, they both act weird. But, people who are socially good looking can act weird at times. It’s not unheard of. For example, there are women who are extremely pretty who have really low self esteem. It happens. They are socially good looking, but kind of act weird. Maybe that’s why they’re here. And I don’t mean that in a bad way. I don’t mean that they’re weird, in a fucked up way. I mean weird in a quirky, endearing kind of way. I’m weird. Granted, I’m not socially good looking, so me being weird kind of ties with my looks, lol.

Point is, who cares?

No one really questioned me about my pics until someone posted screen caps of me on cam with Monica when we were chatting on tinychat - that's when the catfish stuff was first being said.

Vlad still thinks Monica is a catfish and thinks her pics are fake…lol…so that should give me some credit for being real.

It wasn't until I confessed to the singing vocaroos weren't really me that all this hoopla about me skyrocketed…and more so, because I was being reluctant to offer enough proof to satisfy my accusers and giving them a run around that they assumed I was faking everything about myself…trust was an issue for some, and what had been revealed about Karli just added more to it.

Then I posted pics holding a piece of paper with my user name on it and deliberately posted a poor quality distorted / manipulated pic that some thought looked nothing like my other pics and some thought looked like me but I was much older and heavier in it…so that seemed to give them more reason to doubt my other pics were real.
I thought the results were funny and posted them just for the reactions, and found it amusing that so many easily accepted that to be me, when it was actually not at all what I really look like….I guess others would see the humor if they actually knew me in person.

I had met up with a whole large group of local chat room regulars in the old AOL chat days, and things went very well for me then.
They had local parties at a night club once a month…I held off for a while before going to any of those, but once I did go, it was a night and day difference in future online interactions.
My popularity increased bigtime after that, even though I was often the center of attention back then…someone once accused me of faking a pic back then as well…but it was only one pic I ever shared.
The ones I met in person thought I looked much better in person anyway, and the topic of faking my pic was never brought up again.
One person apologized to me for accusing me of being a sock in the chat while we were at the club, 'cause they had a computer there and that sock was chatting online while I was there in person and it was obvious it wasn't me chatting online…lol
I went back a couple more times but those parties fizzled out and many moved on to other social media outlets since.
I made many friends thru that experience and got to see what most were like in person compared to online and quite a few were surprising…I'm still in touch with a few as I type this.

I tend to be well liked wherever I go…I only struggle with that online among people who don't know me or don't really know me that well.

I'm in favor of meeting in social settings with groups, so if we ever all gathered to meet up, you would get to see the real deal.

Everyone does have their little quirks, but I'm not living in any fantasy world.

I don’t get it, to be honest. Why post a proof photo of yourself that is distorted? It only causes more issues for you and you are right back where you started.You’re still explaining yourself without giving anyone any real proof. Granted, we all do weird things on here. I openly and honestly talk about suicide. It makes me sound like I’m attention whoring, even though I really do want to die. So, more power to you. Be weird. I don’t really care. You do you. I’m not saying that you’re lying. I’m not saying that you’re telling the truth. I’m just saying do whatever you feel comfortable with.

And you know what I'm saying? I want in on these night clubs where people sit at computers and log into chat rooms!

I’m in one of those night clubs right now too. O M G! We probably are in the same one. Raise your head, so I can find you.

lol…when I was there, I was asking the ones gathered around a computer why would they be in front of a computer when they could be mingling with the others there.

I didn't stay among that group - that was the last thing I went there to do.

If I wanted to be on the computer, I would've stayed at home.

Some were checking to see who was online to try and get them to attend…and announcing that I finally showed up to one of those.
It was a pretty big deal for them at that time…lol

A few wore those name tags with their screen name on it - I didn't have to.
I was obviously known and had a bunch I hung out with the rest of the evening.

Wanted to stay and talk more with a friend who came there especially to see me, but a couple others wanted me to follow them to one of person's home.
I felt obligated since I was with one of them thru-out the night.

People were actually fighting over me…lol

This club had 3 floors on it - I didn't stick around on that floor for long.
The club was crowded with many who weren't involved in any chat group.

It was fun…but that club eventually was torn down.

I was young and new to the night club scene, so it was all an experience for me at the time.

Did you lip sync when they did karoake?

lol…No…that was long before I sang.

That saddens me when someone has thoughts about ending their life

I linked this vid before but it's something I recommend you listen to…even though it's a bit long

I was hurt by how this all affected my friendships, otherwise I can't control how people perceive me…the only way to do that is to take time to talk with me outside of the board.

See, that’s the thing that gets to me… why does it sadden you? Why does a human being either mock or feel sad for a person who is sucidial? Why? It’s just another emotion. It’s another state of being. Like happiness or sadness. Would you act like this with any other emotion?

I have a lot to talk about when it comes to suicide. But, I think I talked about iy enough for tonight. So, I’ll stop. I feel the trolls inching closer and closer to me. They want me so badly because of everything I’m saying. I can feel them breathing down my neck. So, I should stop now. But, do answer my question. And I will watch your video. Not right now, though.

It's sad, because there are other things to live for - you have other options.

Don't allow one thing to consume all that you are or can be.

Who says it’s one thing?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Geewizzz is probably the nicest guy here.

Post deleted

The second part, about the trolls breathing down your neck, sounded very Stephen Kingish. You have a knack for writing.

You flatter me!

But, in all seriousness… I used to write horror a long time ago, but who didn’t in their youth?

You should try writing for a living Aoa that and make up

Meh

I used to volunteer to do youth makeup for this theatre. But, I never professionally did it. As for writing, I think I need to do what Saucy is doing, which is get a English major under my belt to be ever considered a real writer. You can’t be a writer and do it without an education. That is the one career that you can’t do without an education, even if you are really good at it. Because writing, anyone can do it. So, you need an education to be taken seriously. Point is, that I’m not going to school. I also did that and I’m a few credits away of getting a degree in something or anonother. I’m not going to say what. Because you all are going to laugh at me. But, point is… I’m not going back there too. I’m a college dropout.

I’m the kind of person that has dabbled in a lot, but hasn’t struck to anything.

Also, I have a job. Yes, it’s not the best paying job, But, it’s a job.

I don't know who the fuck you are, but you've just written lie after lie right there. Fact!

That’s a lot of text for someone who “doesn’t care”….

Give it up, whiz. I do not think Monicah is a fake!

Aristotle taught us that the unexamined life is not worth living. You should welcome these questions about your legitimacy, catfish scum!

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

It’s because I’m uber intelligent.

*sticks face in front of fan so wind can blow in face and aoabai can feel like a movie star*

Now now let’s not push the Uber intelligent to far 😂

Meh

Post deleted

It's because you're paraphrasing me!

I'm cumming.

This is going to be my last post here. I'm boreddd with this.

But dude. The pic is obviously me. It being not me was never a thing. Rocket started the whole thing out of spite, because in his own mind, he fabricated a narrative where he likes to say "PE and Ben" a lot where I'm this overweight, geeky dude who doxxes, and he lied (or he thought) to people all this time, particularly women, to keep them from being interested. When I posted my pic, he immediately got on the defensive, because it contradicted his narrative of what he wanted the board to think of me, but also he doesn't want to risk female users to be attracted and take away his thunder. He enjoys keeping me down and can't bear the thought of someone on the board being (and I'm being generous here) being on equal footing. The dude's not bad looking to be as insecure as he is.

He's so delusional he didn't believe I've cammed with people outside of here. My God, if I had the life he thought I had, I wouldn't have the energy to get up in the morning.

If it's any consolation, my personality is kinda shitty, so I need to have certain physical things in place to break the ice. I can't get my on my fantastic social skills. Looking a certain way is very important to me, and I could not function socially if I didn't have the body to give me that boost.

But yeah - ab pic me. Going to bed not replying

I love the smell of a fresh meltdown in the morning ☕

PEs phone is different than the picture he posted after that

No it isn't. Look again. Use your brain.

Says it's his last post here. He isn't even going to bother replying. Exits with an epic mic drop.

3 minutes later…

Self-Roasted!

🔥🔥🔥

Your user name reminded me to make some coffee

I recommend Slow-Roasted.

🔥🔥🔥

He's undoubtedly reading this as we speak.

What I want to know is simple: what on Earth did SaucyJacky mean by "Flowerboy"???

You just took your case off?

You know what?

In all good graces…

…I’m going to formally announce that I believe PE and G.

And please, DO NOT confuse this with that I didn’t believe them before. It’s that i didn’t care before. I really don’t care how any of you look like because I’m not going to have sexy time or date any of you, so why should I care? I mean, really? Why? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I get curious, I ask for photos. But, it’s not because I honestly care. It’s just because I’m curious for that small moment in time. If they say no, fine. If they say, yes… they show me, I see it, delete it, move on. Even with nudes, I do the same thing. And this includes deleting it from my computer completely. It’s really not a big deal, UNLESS you are attached to the person in some way, like romantically. Then you get all cheesy when you see their photo for the first time, you think they’re the hottest shit on bread since shit on bread was a thing. That is the ONLY TIME this should really matter.

Silence gwync

I'm cumming.

Lol, oh shut up… V.
*grabs your biscep and jokily pushes you…. but, doesn’t realize there is a cliff and pushes you off the cliff. Looks down and then slowly walks away*

You’re going back on block, you hoe!

*grabs a ledge and jumps up to slice you in two using Darth TyKohn's lightsaber*

I'm cumming.

Bump

First pic is definitely me until someone finds it in a reverse image search.

We will fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right.

A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can't understand others' feelings. They'll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.