The Walking Dead : I miss Doodle tbh

I miss Doodle tbh

What a character.

Re: I miss Doodle tbh

Little known fact: "The Doodler", as it was known, was an account run by four different posters. Hence the unpredictable personality changes.

Oh yeah? Well I also miss RancidHand, TSP & Sophie - so fuck you, know-it-all.

…Feed me more tidbits plz.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Post deleted

It’s posts like this that made The Mechanic beat you for MVP last week.

Dr Orson. “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

I was never gonna stack up against that guy anyway. What a god.

Joking apart, Doodle was the most straight up 0/10 poster I ever saw. I only went kind on her because a certain friend of hers asked me to.

Dr Orson. “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

I never got to interact with her much, so maybe the drunken sailor / unadulterated rage wore thin after a while. I liked her from a distance, same way I did MoB (they're very different, don't get me wrong, I always lump them together because they could both be aggressive and angry as all shit).

She brought the fury. Too bad they aren't both here.

Doodle initially got 0/10 when I immediately saw what a horrible cunt she was. Then the next day she was sweetness and light and she got a much better rating. Then the next day she was a horrible, vicious cunt again. I could see a theme emerging.

She got kerb stomped back to the 0/10 rating that rancid mental invalid belonged. I don't like to criticise those with mental issues, but she went for people I liked on the board and I won't abide by that.

but we liked when she was a horrible vicious cunt

have you milked your prostate today?

Literally every single poster that's posted in this topic can be a horrible, vicious cunt . But it's trolling…she's just a cunt.

I could say more. But I won't.

Good night people :).

Touche.

And MoB is great. We left on bad terms because she wanted a final Halo rap and I never heard from her again . If you're there MoB….HI!

why are your socks so funny but your actual personality is horrendously boring???

It's a good point. I bore myself posting as this account.

U r embarrassed.

FACT.

Why do you say that?

No, you don't.

That's like saying you miss syphilis.

I hear her book will be dropping "any day now"…

Get it while it's hot, niggas.

I read a preview of it years ago!

I will take heat for this but I never got the hate for her. She would go mental on somebody and then calm down now, and be nice….ok, now i can see why some of you might not like that….but I thought that she was funny, smart and nice behind all that.

I never got it either. I found her unbridled rage almost endearing. She's just so passionate!

I hear our Alice now goes by Alistair. Me personally, I'm happy for him.

Please pass on my congratulations and well wishes, my good faggot.

I surely shall, cunt.

Doodle hated Mange and Shredder, she went after them passionately.

She was also pretty cool when you got to know her.

Why is it when she called someone a "vile cunt" it seemed so much more powerful than anyone else putting those two words together? She basically owned that phrase.

What a lovely cunt.