The Soapbox : B E T T Y

B E T T Y

betty's outside yo window, betty's smokin crack. Betty sucks a lollipop, and bounces her big rack. she's good in the sack, twerks for the paki rat, she knows where it's at, bettys got back.

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Re: B E T T Y

HIV Baldy on your deathbed your book is still on amazon

Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris.

i didn't mean to offend, just needed something that rhymed.

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

I didn't mean to offend you either, i just wanted to laugh at your book being no 1 on Amazon best sellers

kik

do you liek my sublime poetrys??

didnt read i am doing simulreading

have you milked your prostate today?

do you know who the poster Betty is? She has been absent from IMDb world for over two years, but Ben still thinks she's everywhere.

i never met her but i know OF her because ben talks about her so much. if you ask him, she's behind everything and she is both omniscient and omnipotent. so, poem was hilarious

have you milked your prostate today?

I'm glad you found it hilarious. =)

Go fuck a few more goats you crippled Paki,your lower then the dog shit on the street 😂

Yo Patrick! U crazee muthafuckah!

Keep the day job. This poetry gig is not going to work out well.

😎

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼