Politics : Why do y’all hate fat people so much?

Why do y’all hate fat people so much?

What do they ever do to you?

🌚

Re: Why do y’all hate fat people so much?

Being over weight is fine. I know some people who are obese and that's gross. If someone has an eating disorder and health insurance, they should get help and take off the weight

Obese? You do realize most fat people are considered obese, right?

Are you talking about morbid obesity? Like people who can’t move or do things on their own and eat massive amounts of food?

Well it’s a medical condition that unfortunately afflicts a lot of people.

We get such people as patients and you can’t feel disgust or hate toward them. In that case I should also feel disgust toward elders like your mother who very likely poop in diapers and rely on others to get cleaned up. See the double standard? It’s pure hypocrisy

You people are so good at double standards and hypocrisy

🌚

I think most people think someone 300 lbs and over look pretty bad

Yes, and since it'a a medical condition they need to get help for it unless they're okay with wrecking their knees, etc

You’re thinking of your small pudgy frame.

Lots of big athletes weigh that much and look miles better than you

Don’t try to fit everyone into the same box, moron.

🌚

No, Mister Thinks He Knows Everything, this is what I'm talking about

31131584_1847397288638612_1198433811190188473_n_2.jpg

That woman looks short.

You can’t say all 300 lb people look the same. Short people will always look bad with more weight on them.

🌚

cutmypic.png

Well that one’s old

Now post some big football players bitch

🌚

He's 45

We're not talking about muscles, we're talking about fat. I'm done with you and your insults

You said 300 lbs! You never specified whether in fat or muscles

That’s what makes you stupid and ignorant and that’s the reason you should shut the fck up next time

🌚

Oh please, you're the one who's ignorant, I didn't think I would have to spell it out since the topic is fat people

They fart too much

It just shows that people don’t have any self-worth for themselves and they don’t care about getting laid. They’d rather look awful than not eat a cheeseburger which makes no sense to me. They sacrifice indefinite beauty for temporary pleasure.

Also, I believe overweight (yes it’s also a noun) is nature’s punishment for being gluttonous eaters of the flesh.

They have sweaty balls and ass cracks and they always smell like **** and sweat.

I dislike fat people.

I’m offended because those things don’t apply to me. Despite the fact that I’m fat.

I get laid way too much. That’s what bears and chasers are for. I don’t know about heteros. Maybe fat heteros don’t get laid I don’t know.

And I shower every single day. I clean up better than you because I do daily stretching exercises. Maybe you’re a sweaty person and your ass crack smells. That’s not the case with me.

It’s called hygiene. Any time I poop I always take a shower after. I’m sure it is all those things that help me stay so clean and fresh. Also I work inside an aired conditioned health facility. Maybe I don’t sweat as much.

It’s the same problem racist people have. They want to assume things about a certain group of people and hate on them. You’re so ignorant.

🌚

pe has bragged about all the fat chicks who smell like ****, that he's ****ed, and paints all fat people with the same brush as the stinky ones with low self esteem who are desperate enough to sleep with him.

And I’m sure they are desperate and gross if they are sleeping with him.

He has a Down syndrome face and a girly body. Totally disgusting

🌚

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I also see it as a sort of "easy target to shoot at" mentality: if somebody is overweight, the general societal consensus is that that person has done something personally, even morally, wrong to get that way, so it's "fair game" for people to hate on them for it. Right or wrong, that's just the way it is.

Post deleted

Personally, I've just never gotten too bothered by overweight people - not even the ones who look, well, sort of horrible, like if they're totally bulging out of their clothes and stuff. I figure it's their personal situation, and they just have to deal with it. Hating on them does absolutely no good to anybody. Now, smoking on the other hand, I sometimes get pissed at smokers mainly because they will smoke in public and inflict noxious fumes on me or other people, so yeah, it's not out of the question to shame them for that activity. I don't justify it because I care about their health: I do it because it's just annoying to me or other nearby people. And I occasionally smoke, too. I'll light up a cigar now and again, but at least I have the good manners not to do it around people who don't want to inhale the smoke. lol

Post deleted

At least you’re honest. You don’t care about a smoker’s health. You just find it annoying. yes.gif

I totally agree with you, Monica.

Some people will go on and on until their blue in the face about how this all has to do with health. Even when they’re trying to lose weight, IT’S ABOUT HEALTH because they being 30 pounds overweight is so, so, so bad for their health. It has nothing to do with the fact that they have a wedding around the corner. No. People are not that vein. People are not that shallow. They’re losing weight because of their health. And they judge people who are overweight, obese, etc… because of their health. Hell, some people judge people who are average weight, because according to them they are at an unhealthy weight.

If this was really true, then why is there such a thin obsessed culture? If this was so true, then why don’t people who are skinny get the same treatment? Don’t get me wrong, I do know that people who are skinny, underweight also get bashed for their weight. But, they can be like, “I eat, eat, and eat, but I can’t gain weight. I’m naturally skinny” If a people who looked or actually was overweight said something like that, “I eat very little and I don’t lose weight. I’m naturally like this”… another person hearing that would laugh at that person.

Some people will even bring money into this battle against fatness. For example, someone who is overweight is taking money away from “hard working” tax payers. What? First of all, that’s a huge connection to make. Second of all, most people who are overweight and have health issues, that I know at least, are older. So, odds are regardless of them being overweight, at their age… odds are they will still have medical issues. I’ve never met a person who is young and overweight, that has medical issues. Granted, I’m sure they exist. But, the thing is it’s hard to really tell why someone has a medical condition. It’s really hard to make a solid connection, that is a clear cause and effect for a medical condition.

You hit the nail on the head with the whole jealousy thing. If someone who is skinny, underweight is being harassed, it’s because the other person is jealous. But, if someone who is overweight, or just looks overweight is harassed… it’s because something is wrong with them. Again, don’t get me wrong… people who are skinny, underweight do get bashed. But, it’s different.

hating fat people keeps up skinny. yelling fat slurs at people burns calories.

ty

mariah carey is a primadonna difficult to work with you know

Hi babie 😚

🌚

you arent a woman. and we both know dis.

only men allowed on these boards

Still,hello anyway

Fck off stupid ex cop wannabe retard

🌚

I don't care about weight. giveup.gif I'll always prefer to go to the gym, but that doesn't mean others have to in order to qualify as being human.

Man is not truly one, but truly two.

Post deleted

The classification isn't wrong, I suppose. laugh.gif People like to politicise everything; weight's been hot-button for a while now.

Man is not truly one, but truly two.

A fat person once ate my left over pizza that I clearly marked for me in the break room fridge. Been haunted by it ever since.

Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the honoured one.