The Walking Dead : Do any women here think fugazi is better looking than hungry?

Do any women here think fugazi is better looking than hungry?

He thinks he is. lol

Re: Do any women here think fugazi is better looking than hungry?

C'mon ladies, where are all the votes for fugazi, the self proclaimed "ladies man"?

https://filmboards.com/board/p/18440252/permalink/#p18440252

Surely some women consider him preferable.

I'm cumming.

He claims there are. He said Twiz did, but I've seen Twiz say that hungry is "hot", I've never noticed her say it about him.

I see a number of the female regs posting since I made this thread, but no one has chimed in.

I can only conclude they are votes for hungry.

He should just drop 50 pounds and get a prescription for some type of anti-anxiety med, and then he can proudly swing is dick around the jungle picking up the the "fly honeys," without a care in the world! I'm quite sure a couple mg of Mangeazopam would cure him of his anxiety clears, as well.

Instead, he just tries to justify his Obesity. IDIOT!

I'm cumming.

He'd need to exercise though and he doesn't leave his couch except for work. He's 30 and will only get fatter as he gets older and his testosterone continues to decline from they're already low level. He already has almost no sex drive.

He's 18 yrs younger than hungry and his dark circles are twice as bad. His physiological age is much higher than his chronological age. Cockman will be 4ever alone.

Re: D, o any women here think fugazi is better looking than hungry?

He should take hgh and stop staying up all night like some teenager, then. Maybe stop talking himself up online and go change his life. Cockman fucking ass Grinch

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

This thread is just a circle jerk between you faggots lol.

Are you still crying?

I'm sorry that no woman showed up to defend you, I truly am, but did you really think one would?

Don't worry, i'm sure Bongo will come trundling along eventually to defend your honor and deliver beatdowns to all that none will read.

Enjoy.

Why would I be crying> This is a failure of the OP's. None of them want to join in on the drama. I'm surprised the few women who hate me like the Canker sisters (Doodle and Frrt), Klam (in sock form), and maybe one or two others didn't join the thread.

lol This thread simply asked if anyone thought you were better looking than hungry. All anyone had to do is say "I do". No one, including Twiz and gwnyc, who've both been on, voted for you. It proved me right. It's a rousing success.

You lose, no matter what type of delusional spin you try to put on it. You're not good looking at all. But keep trying to kid yourself…it's hilarious.

How does it make you feel to know that women you like find hungry, who you hate, hot? lol

They didn't deny that I was either, so no, you didn't win. Seems to me they don't want to get involved. I don't think gwnyc is into me though, but she knows of all the mad nudes I would get on The Soapbox. Ask her directly. She even made a thread here not long ago defending me, and pointing this out.

Nope. gwnyc hates hungry. She attacks everyone. She would have been happy to take a shot at hungry if it was even barely credible. You're fat, ugly, delusional and you lost. Deal with it. lol

This was before the Hungry thing. This was when I first started posting here.

Nah. I'm not sure why you're so set on proving that I am those things. Like why is it so important to you that the majority of your posts are about me? Of course you have your posting history set to private lol. You should be ashamed that 90% of your posts have to do with me.

“Mad nudes”

Hahahhhha

I'm staying out of it because I don't want in your arguments. Arguing with the same people all day everyday gets old. You and some others should try to have actual conversations once in a damn while without the insults. People obviously still talk mad shit about me but it's not hard to just ignore it (they end up looking dumb and fucking nuts when you do that btw) so I feel like you all should just stop and maybe hit that ignore button. Have fun and happy posting:)

The Executioner

If fugazi agrees to letting you post your honest opinion, would you do it? Hungry wouldn't give a fuck.

Fugazi started in on hungry tonight. He made literally about 60 posts talking shit about hungry, to which hungry didn't even reply, so I called him out. He claims he likes the confrontation, so why is he crying now?

Well fugazi, can she post her honest opinion or are you too scared to hear it?

I wouldn't because I'm not here to judge looks. I like fish and Hungry so insulting one of them by voting for the other wouldn't be right. It doesn't matter to me who started on who because the other just could of ignored it.

The Executioner

Tinychat

Yessssss bitch. Be there in a min.

The Executioner

hungry's better looking but fugazi will be upset if I say that because he's even more of a hypersensitive, delusional snowflake than bongo, so I'll keep my mouth shut.
Fair enough.

That is not what she said or meant, you suppurating rat's rectum. lol

This is your nature; involving innocent people in your trolling.

And yes, I'd be okay with her honest opinion because I have already seen her honest opinion about me. I'm not sure if she'd find Hungry more attractive or not, but I definitely don't disgust her lol.

I wouldn't try to push her to choose between two friends though. I think Hungry is a giant piece of shit, but I don't care who she's friends with.

I'm not sure if she'd find Hungry more attractive
Are you retarded. That's literally all I asked. You said hungry was ugly during your little meltdown earlier, and I said women would consider him better looking than you. Their silence speak volumes. It's sad that you and bongo always need twiz to pick up for you out of pity.

Their silence speaks to their reluctance to get involved in this pissing contest lol.

I don't need pity from Twiz lol… or anyone. I constantly take on multiple trolls like…

Told em.
The women here don't want to get involved with this shit.

lol Nope, it's simply that no one thinks you're good looking. Maybe they don't think you're ugly like I do, but think you're average at best. Deep down you know it too, which is why you hate getting you pic taken - they shatter your delusions. So you wait till you have one that basically doesn't look like you after posing like a faggot for hours. lol

Like I said earlier, I've seen several women say hungry was good looking. I've never seen one person say you are. Twiz just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Gwnyc was on tonight and posted in another thread about you. She hates hungry and is not the least bit shy about being confrontational, and she still didn't vote you, even to spite hungry, because she knows it's not believable. You'll always be hungry's bitch. lol

tl;dr
Edit that and then I will read and respond.

Actually, nevermind. I don't care. I'd rather watch you try to prove to people that I lost another argument lol.

Wow I feel bad for you, you can't even beat hungry and he's barely a 2/10 even on his best day.

No homo.

For The Comedy Tour 2018: I'm Still Here. Bring More Weed.

This contest was a draw. No one voted.

This contest was a draw.

This wasn't a contest, it was a straight up question, el tardo.

No one voted.

Since this wasn't a vote, and nobody answered the call to speak up for you, you probably shouldn't be bragging about that.

Just sayin.

But be of good cheer, not everyone can be as beautiful as Mama Kohns bouncing baby boy.

Anyway, who cares. We're all beautiful, in our own way!

I'll let you know if a position with the Mole Men opens up.

For The Comedy Tour 2018: I'm Still Here. Bring More Weed.

This wasn't a contest, it was a straight up question, el tardo.

Since this wasn't a vote, and nobody answered the call to speak up for you, you probably shouldn't be bragging about that.

Just sayin.
I agree with this. The OP asked a simple question that only required a reply if it was an affirmative. A lack of reply implies a "NO". Since there are over 300 views it's safe to assume that no one thought so.

It's hilarious how important this is to you. Hungry doesn't even seem to care. You've been spending hours trying to prove you're better looking than he is. How sad is that?

You don't think your replies in this thread show how narcissistic and delusional you are?

In fact you have around 100 posts tonight, most crying about hungry, the rest about klam and vhs. You have bongo level PTSD. lol

But at the end of the day, he gets the attention from women that you crave and try to delude yourself into believing you get, while you sit at home alone every night, so I guess I can understand your anger towards him.

tl;dr
Maybe if you put a little more effort into your post, I will read it and reply to it. You must prove yourself.

Also, are you like bizarro Bongo? Like Bongo is at least a decent guy who posts long diatribes about people who make fun of him. You're just as awkward with none of the likability.

Dude has a great real life too, which I have a hard time believing about you.

It's hilarious how important this is to you. Hungry doesn't even seem to care. You've been spending hours trying to prove you're better looking than he is. How sad is that?

You don't think your replies in this thread show how narcissistic and delusional you are?
This is so true.

I don't hate you because I don't hold a grudge for three years especially if I haven't interacted with a person for over a year. No matter how often he mentions me. I've never made a sock to attack you. If I wanted to do that I'd do it with my moniker, not sure why you think I'd be scared of that.

Fucking Fuck my Fucking ass …..I’ll even leave my sunglasses on

I want a big black dick up my ass ……Pagg can you rustle up some black cock for me and send them to tiny chat …I wanna meat spin with them