General Discussion : Ways to make pussy better

Ways to make pussy better

1. Make it taste like pink Starburst.

Re: Ways to make pussy better

No. America is too into sugar as it is, fucker.

1. Eat out women who eat very clean food. They will taste less like death.

I'm cumming.

like eating quality cow

tinychat users know all about that with selection of women there

Pussy already tastes good and not like death, but it's bland. Making it like strawberry Starburst would make it better. It would not have the same sugar content, dumbass.

Look, gypsy fucker. I said "tastes like death" because you made it sound like you were complaining about the taste.

Pussy does not taste like pussy. Every pussy is unique, but I guess some pussies DO taste similar!

I'm cumming.

Gypsy fucker? lol Is that a reference to Quasimodo?

I did no such thing. I am speaking of things that would make pussy better. That doesn't mean it's not already good.

That's true. The closest description I've heard someone make is salty milk and pennies. lol I don't think it's quite that but it'c closer to that than tuna. When I was a virgin, I was under the impression that it was like tuna. Even bad pussy is more shrimpy than tuna-ey.

No, it isn't, ass grinch. Shut the fuck up!

Yes, you did. You are speaking about dressing pussy up and flavoring pussy such that it tastes like some shitty chemical ridden candy passed out to The Children on Halloween. Fucking imbecilic pervert!

"Salty milk and pennies"? No, bhenchod biazou bitch boi, I am afraid pussy does NOT taste like pennies. Abraham lincoln-fucker!

I'm cumming.

Look, you're fooling yourself if you think pussy tastes great. Like, I love pussy. I love the taste, but it's like mostly because pussy turns me on. Even the sweeter ones are like still obviously bodily fluids. Now if you take something like pussy that is enjoyable for sexual reasons and add sweet flavoring, it makes it better.
I mean, we're not talking steak here.

There is usually like a slight metallic or acidic taste. Not like super heavy, but it's there.

No waterhead. I am not saying it tastes great. Every pussy is different. It is like the pussy is a mood ring the taste of which reflects the unique soul of the owner!

Additionally, if they eat healthy food, it tastes better. In fact I'm pretty certain the food women eat directly impacts the flavor of the vagina.

I'm cumming.

That isn't to say that if a woman eats a lot of starburst or whatever you mentioned, that their pussy will taste like sugary rainbows. No, cat fucker, I am afraid eating that shit just makes them fat and their pussy taste like rancid fish oil!

I'm cumming.

I never said eating candy will make a girl pussy taste like candy. I'm talking about if we lived in a magical world. I'm using my imagination, nigger.

Again, not denying any of this, shitbrain. I just sayin Starburst pussy would be better.

Ass grinch? What?

The Executioner

All a pussy is good for is storing cocaine.

Vaginal sex is for faggots.

this

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Pop rocks.

Dino Jr is a cuck

Why's that?