General Discussion : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Open Letter To Nimda

Words of wisdom.

Well said both of you, did itty blackmail ashleigh? her nudes were online…….

Ban me

that fiend!

https://tinychat.com/room/nimda

just keep this room with less or no moderators.

or un mode me from here and block me

no dude u r much needed.

Post deleted

I agree. There should be a new official filmboards chat without any mods.

Mods in the chat should not be arbitrarily making the chat private. They should not be removing people who aren't chatting or removing people they don't like. Nimda posted days ago that people are allowed to lurk in the chat if they want and that mods shouldn't kick them out of the chat for lurking, but some of the mods were kicking out lurkers last night. If the mods aren't respecting the admin's decisions, they shouldn't be mods in the chat for his site.

There is no reason to keep using the chatroom ITTY created when we can make a new chat without mods, where everyone is equal and nobody has any "power" to abuse.

Post deleted

Mechanic! That was profound, and so true! 👍

Post deleted

I think pretty much everyone that isn't one of the abusers is fed up with the bullshit situation that's been occurring on "the official filmboards tinychat" since day 1. It's really hurt this site even being associated with such nonsense.

We all know who is to blame for this shit, the same sad bitches who abuse any mod powers they have on this site to do the same thing on a constant basis but who are allowed to get away with it 100% of the time like those butthurt bitches ICKY and Rocketman, who are, coincidentally, just as big of losers IRL as they are online. Go figure.

Enjoy.

I think nimda pities them both

Admittedly, there is a lot to pity…

lulz

Enjoy.

pm

there is a one word solution to all this.

chatzy.

i hoep betty doesnt run it

Post deleted

no. she and her pre-op tranny henchman "frankenstein" were not a cool duo. in fact the tranny had major anger control issues and was downright hostile to anyone who didnt think his planned sexual surgery was simply divine and proper. fucking IP grabbing, arbitrary ban imposing loser!

Post deleted

Fuck u, u fucking faggot! when they get naked you ban everybody else except yourself and your ass kissers!

Post deleted

u know what? nearly all of this site's users have seen your e-gfs naked.

thank me later.

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/'…'/´¯¯`·¸
………./'/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..('(…´…´…. ¯~/'…')
………\……………..'…../
……….''…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Post deleted

piss off rapist!

Ban me

If people don't like the Tinychat they don't have to go to it.
They won't be going to your Tinychat room anymore. You'll be alone in your chat room for the rest of your life.

I agree with you. The women who go into that chat are clearly very eager for attention, and certain elements such as Nick and ITTY goad them into taking part in unsavory public practices. It is unfair to those women that they're baited into these scenarios where it seems to them the only way that they can be accepted by the community is to "perform" for obese manchildren moderators.

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

The sick, sad thing of it is, ITTY and Nick are doing this in spite of the #MeToo movement. Hell, maybe because of it.

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

HAHAHAHAHA

those r desperate bottom of fish barrel women

Post deleted

he did ask on chat tonight whether to remove the room or not.

i hear you. i understand there is a concern that some of what goes on here seems to diverge from what filmboards is seemingly about, a board about films, but the real purpose of this site is to serve the displaced community of imdb, and it's up to them what direction it goes. next to imdb, this site is positively rated g compared to the things i heard taking place there, where people literally got doxxed and murdered regularly. truth is, the filmboards tinychat is pretty tame. you're just hearing rumors. the sexiest it gets is rocket on cam lifting weights and i once saw a girl eating french fries off the floor. last night it was me, ben and geewizzz watching a movie. it's actually a good place to get to know each other and have a good family friendly time. no one gets kicked now. everyone is welcome.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

no one gets kicked now.

are u sure abt that? gwnyc and rocket were hogging up the room tonight and banning people.

also, a troll like itty shouldnt be running official tinychat of imdb boards.

he is a low level troll who keeps harassing women for yrs.

he did it with misandry. i handed misandry to her.

he tried and failed with karliah. so yesterday he started a thread celebrating her father's suicide.