General Discussion : If Fugazi wants to piss in Hungrys mouth, should hungry ........................

If Fugazi wants to piss in Hungrys mouth, should hungry ........................

pay a gay man to do the same back on him?

Ban me

Re: If Fugazi wants to piss in Hungrys mouth, should hungry ....................

Da whut

Re: If Fugazi wants to piss in Hungrys mouth, should hungry ....................

Thats what he posted, just cos they do it in the movies. Doesn't mean another man wants to see your small dick irl!

Ban me

I’m going to meatspin my tiny penis all over tinychat tonight and let you fuckers see

make sure itty sees it!

Ban me

hungry is not thirsty for fugazi's piss

but fugazi is pretty desperate for someone to drink it

Ban me

he can drink it himself

I said I wanted to piss on his head… I think. BIG difference.

Same thing faggot, you don't think piss will splash?

Ban me

Yeah, but that's like incidental.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

nah

Yes

Ban me

No

Post deleted

You aim for your mouth kirkie????

Ban me

Post deleted

wait… did you spit it out or swallow it?

Post deleted

But you enjoyed it?

Ban me

You don't have to be gay to piss in another guy's mouth. Breeders, you guys are dumb as fuck.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior