Dr. Kildare : DR. KILDARE ON DVD!

DR. KILDARE ON DVD!

Hello everybody!

If you ever want a release of Dr. Kildare on DVD, one of the best things to do is vote for it. Please go to www.tvshowsondvd.com and vote for it's release! You have to register, then search for it, vote for the season set if you want the entire thing on dvd. This is very important (they might just release a best of and all your favorite shows won't be available).

It's 1784th in rank which means that 1784 other shows are ahead of it because no one's voting for it. This site has gotten shows released because it tells the studios which ones people want. But we have to tell them that this is one of them. I'd love an original release that might include special features, rather than buy copies that have been ripped off a vhs or something, wouldn't you?

See you there!

Re: DR. KILDARE ON DVD!

Just voted for it. It's now ranked 165th.

Hi, I bought some episodes on VHS just a few years ago. I was so excited to have found a gentleman who sold episodes of 'Dr. Kildare' from his website, in VHS format, so I bought 9 episodes from him at the time. Since then, I have unfortunately been unable to locate his site again. These were Front Row Seat Entertainment VHS tapes and they were great! I DO still have these tapes in pristine condition and don't watch them anymore, since I have no VCR, so if anyone wants to buy these vintage episodes of the t.v.series starring Richard Chamberlain, you may contact me. I am willing to part with them as a 'set' of all 9. I will mention the available episodes below by title:

'Tyger, Tyger'
'The Thing Speaks For Itself'
'Man is a Rock'
'A Time to Every Purpose'
'Sister Mike'
'The Child Between'
'Million Dollar Property'
'Winter Harvest'
and 'A Hundred Million Tomorrows'

I truly enjoyed watching these. Each tape is labeled, each a full episode. ('Tyger Tyger' contains both Part 1 and 2 on the same tape.) I hope this helps!

Re: DR. KILDARE ON DVD! ruziel, I remember this company but…

as far as I know they're now under another name, don't remember what they go by now though. Sort of sad that shows like this are still not available DVD after all these years. Thanks for the info though.

How much do want for these VHS?

Interested in them, in particular "Tyger, Tyger". How much do you want?

Warner Archive has released the DVD box set "Dr. Kildare: The Complete First Season", all 33 remastered episodes, today, April 16, 2013. The 3-minute preview on their site looks great!

I had only seen several episodes before getting the Season 1 DVD release, but now I have been won over and consider this an outstanding series. The Christmas episode "Season To Be Jolly" is beautifully poignant and IMO is surpassed only by the Dragnet Christmas episode for the greatest Christmas episode of a TV series ever made.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Dr-Kildare-Season-3/19871

Season Four is available on DVD on Demand (they burn it when you order it). I'm getting mine from amazon.com but other places may have it, too.