Lina Leandersson : not her real voice in the movie?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: not her real voice in the movie?

Nobody mentioned that the movie wasn't done in English? I'm not if I am just stating the obvious? Not sure why you were expecting her own voice? If you want to hear her voice, turn on the German audio.

Nobody mentioned that the movie wasn't done in English? I'm not if I am just stating the obvious? Not sure why you were expecting her own voice? If you want to hear her voice, turn on the German audio.

none.gif

It's a Swedish movie, not German.

And even if we ignore the fact that this discussion was started before the pathetic US dub was even concieved, even if they "turn on the Swedish audio" they will not hear Lina Leandersson as she is dubbed in the Swedish version as well.

I know, I watch it with the original audio and read the English5b4. I know a little German and it sounded a lot like German to me. Do Swedish people speak German? Do they have their own language? If so, is it similar to German?

Swedish people speak Swedish, lol.

Err

Swedish people speak Swedish, which is Germanic language together with such languages as German, English and Dutch (and the other Scandinavian languages).

Thanks for clearing that up, I would have bet that it was 100% German.

Sorry if you 5b4take this as offensive but that's probably because you're american.

Hey-o!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.