Liam Hemsworth : Has zero charisma or screen presence.

Has zero charisma or screen presence.

He just says lines and moves the plot forward.

Re: Has zero charisma or screen presence.

I've thought the same thing about him. He looks bored both when he's acting and when he is doing interviews. To be fair, I've only watched him in the "Hunger Games" movies, but he was not impressive and I doubt he could do anything more than the most basic type of character. Also, I'm a guy, but do women really find him attractive? He's not even half as handsome as his brother, and has less than half his charisma too.

He's a handsome guy and seems sweet.

A good actor, however, he's not.

He did a nice performance in The Dressmaker, the only film he's used his Australian accent and he seemed much more expressive and charming. So far it's been his only decent acting.

It does seem acting is a chore for him. Very little enthusiasm. So handsome yet so bland onscreen.

Some actors lose their expressiveness when they aren't using their native accent or language. I think that's the case with Liam.

It's not that he'd be a good actor using his Australian accent, just that he'd be a little better.

Some actors lo 5b4 se their expressiveness when they aren't using their native accent or language. I think that's the case with Liam.
He's not even stellar with it, but he isn't as lifeless either. His acting was decent in Triangle

Agreed.

He is great and quite charismatic opposite Kate Winslet in The Dressmaker