Rob Dyrdek : seems like a bully

seems like a bully

I don't watch this genre of television so I had no idea who this guy is until yesterday. Sitting at a friend's home, seeing RIDICULOUSNESs for the first time, he comes off as a big bully who laughs at other people's misfortune.

Re: seems like a bully

I love that most of the negative comments on this board are from people who have never really watched the show.

just watch it for 5 episodes, then come back and comment. I think you're getting him all wrong.

That don't make him a bully. That just makes him a piece of sh*t.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Rob randomly gives away money and gifts on the street and has a national kindness day ( can't recall the actual name). Hes a business man and a very, VERY generous person. Many shows for years have been based on people acting stupid (a la americas funniest home videos).

I think he comes off rather sympathetic and just genuinely funny. Especially compared to some actual d-bags on tv.

When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul.

Give the guy a chance I watched him a couple of times and think he's quite funny I think you would have a laff if you had a couple of beers with him one night

seeing RIDICULOUSNESs for the first time, he comes off as a big bully who laughs at other people's misfortune.

Laughing at a hilarious video of another person doing something idiotic makes one a bully?