The Brady Bunch : Greg's song

Greg's song

What was the name of greg's song in the episode where he is caught smoking?

Re: Greg's song

Stairway to Heaven.

"Til I met you."

Yo, she-bitch! Let's go !

What was the name of that band Greg played in? What do you suppose was the inspiration for the song?

Banana Convention. Who knows, some hippie chick.

Yo, she-bitch! Let's go !

Don't know what the name of the song was, but I guess Greg was inspired by beenstalks and clowns.

I remember the scene when Greg was rehearsing that song at home. It then cuts to all the kids and then Mrs. Brady and Alice smiling and grooving along to it. It's so corny and cringeworthy! Mrs Brady even says Greg gets the talent from her and they're not biologically even related.

Mercifully, they didn't include the verse with the godawful lyric "phones never rang before."

Good thing he didn't try for a career in song writing.

Maybe he did and failed miserably.

The song didn't sound right for a rockin' group like the Banana Convention. Greg needed to find a high school version of Bread.

I'm not crying, you fool, I'm laughing!

Hewwo.

It was called "Til I Met You". Barry Williams himself actually co-wrote the song.

But with the mention of clowns and beanstalks, it probably wasn't very good.

It was suspiciously similar in title, tone, and premise to Meredith Wilson's "Till There Was You" from The Music Man. Greg was probably flipping through his mom's book of show tunes to get ideas. As Carol Brady might say, "Shamey, shamey,
shamey!"

I'm not crying, you fool, I'm laughing!

Hewwo.

Well, his name was 'Greg'. 'Greg' with a capital 'G', which rhymes with 'P', which stands for 'Pool'.

That song was brutal.

Beanstalks?

It's uncomfortable to watch.

Snow never fell before....probably not in LA