The Brady Bunch : Any chance to...

Any chance to...

Replace Susan Olsen with Jennifer Runyon with future Brady reunions? Even though, Jennifer is not the original "Cindy", loved her in the Brady Christmas movie!

Re: Any chance to...

I doubt there will be any more reunions. Since Robert, Ann, and Florence are all dead.

Kids could return one final time to clear out the house before it is sold after the deaths of their parents.

I'd rather replace Eve Plumb with Geri Reischl.

Geri was smokin' hot!

"I'd rather replace Eve Plumb with Geri Reischl.

Geri was smokin' hot!"

Sure was! Eve Plumb didn't want anything to do with Jan (a MUCH more extreme case than the equivalent with Maureen McCormick and Susan Olsen, both of which did most revivals but bailed out. Only Eve seems to hate the show enough to be the least seen. Yet in the Brady Girls get married./Brady Brides (which didn't have Cindy) BOTH the original Marcia and Jan show up.)

"And that's SHOWBIZ--kid."-Roxie Hart.
PROFILE PIC:Courtney Thorne-Smith.
MAGIC=Sarah Silverman.

In interviews, Eve doesn't hate the show. She does seem to be tired of talking about it after all this time. Honestly, who could blame her. She does seem to value her TV siblings, with the exception of Maureen McCormick. A few years ago, some of the actors did an autograph show in New Jersey. Eve didn't participate, but Susan Olsen posted on Facebook pictures of the "Brady Kids" after the show, and Eve was there - she had showed up to be with the others.

There is one episode that Susan Olsen didn't appear in. I forget which one it was. I think it was in season 2.