The Brady Bunch : 2019 will be 50 years since the brady bunch been on tv

2019 will be 50 years since the brady bunch been on tv

I can't believe it's been be that long and what should they do for the show's 50 year anniversary.

Re: 2019 will be 50 years since the brady bunch been on tv

Nothing. Unless they have Alice and Mike's funerals.

How's this. He offered to take Alice to a doctors appointment and the two get into a car crash on the way. They get hit by a drunk driver or a text driver.

Reboot the series as a drama with a diverse cast in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc...

Marcia can be the head of the Kanye West Fan Club.

Peter's teammates on the football team ridicule him for his extracurricular activities, until an NFL player makes a guest appearance to inform that he has the same hobby as Peter. Special guest star Michael Vick.

Peter self-identifies as a Sunshine Girl, and spends the rest of the series dressed in female attire.

Have Marcia and Jan be on Celebrity Boxing. Let them finally settle their differences in a fight to the death.

It would be nice to see them do something but it's getting hard because all the regular adult cast members with the exception of Florence Henderson are now gone and she is in her 80's I believe. Heck, the kids themselves are all in their 50's. It's sad how time marches on.

God created the domestic cat so that humans could know what it's like to caress the tiger

I wasn't even alive in 1969 and it's making me feel old.

Release 50th anniversary edition DVD. Complete with unseen footage,and comments from the kids.