The Brady Bunch : Greg's new threads = Jan's wig

Greg's new threads = Jan's wig

Greg's new threads, in that 2nd season episode "Our Son the Man", were just as bad Jan's wig. He looked like he going to a costume party or clothes that were rejected by Sonny from Sonny & Cher.

Re: Greg's new threads = Jan's wig

I always identified with Greg in "Our Son the Man". When I was in high school, going from the very conservative fashions of middle school and trying to cultivate a more 'grown-up' look left me and a lot of my peers looking quite awkward. Especially next to upper class-men who looked natural in the latest styles, I looked like my parents purchased a costume that approximated the fashion of the day, albeit very badly. I think most kids go through experimentation period until they settle into a style that suits them. For me, it ended up being the old Nike T-shirt and jeans look.

True, I've done it myself although in the 90s. In some ways, Greg's clothes in that episode reminds somewhat of what Mr Furley wore in Three's Company.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

The clothing were pretty bad. I heard that the kids had wanted trendier clothing, but the show said no.

Nothing was as bad as Jan's wig. Greg at least looked kind of cute, while poor Jan
was just humiliated by that fright wig.

I'm not crying, you fool, I'm laughing!

Hewwo.