The Brady Bunch : if there was a season 6 would Greg be in less episodes or all episodes?

if there was a season 6 would Greg be in less episodes or all episodes?

I think he will be in less episodes which is sad, but then again he appeared in all episodes so he would of just stopped by maybe a quick scene in each episode and maybe appeared in a lot of scenes if the episode was about him.

Re: if there was a season 6 would Greg be in less episodes or all episodes?

He would be in less. He was the only kid in every episode, so he could've had less screen time.

Re: if there was a season 6 would Greg be in less episodes or all episod

I am guessing they would have him at a local college and living at home.

How did he think he was going to move into the apartment with the college friend, since he did not have a job? Your post reminded me of that episode.

It would've been great if there was a season 6 that it ended with Alice and Sam getting married with Marcia graduating also.

that would been very great way to end the series.

I get the feeling he'd probably live at home and go to college, SOMETHING like that would happen I'd say.

Re: if there was a season 6 would Greg be in less episodes or all episodes?

If you watch The Brady Bunch Hour from 1977, there are scenes where Greg decides to move out of the house but still has interactions with his family.

I would guess that Greg would still live at home while going to college, and still appear in every episode. However, his screen time in each episode might vary. There could even be an episode (towards the end of season 6) where he and some friends (probably one of whom would be played by Chris Beaumont) get a place closer to campus and move out.

I always thought a good spin-off would be about Greg's adventures at college. The other Brady's could pop in from time to time, and he could make appearances on the original show.

That might have been a fun show to watch. I can imagine:

Greg trying to get into a fraternity, and Bobby showing up and causing problems.

One of the kids messing up a report he was doing.

W/O the others:

Getting in trouble for a college prank

Being trapped in a girl's dorm room after curfew and trying to sneak out in the morning dressed as a girl

Greg trying to smooth-talk a groovy chick only to find out she's one of his instructors!

Gregg starting up another band