The Brady Bunch : 3rd Season

3rd Season

So they didn't bother filming a new/updated opening credits for the 3rd season?

Re: 3rd Season

have you seen Little House on the prairie? they didn't bother redoing the beginning credits until the Ingalls moved and Laura had Rose.

Oh God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more.

The biggest differences in the 3rd season were Carol's signature curled up hairstyle, Greg looked a little older and had wavier hair and Jan looked more like the way she did in the 4th season.

The only change made in the season 3 opening credits was the male Brady kids sang the part introducing Carol and the girls. And the female Brady kids sang the part introducing Mike and the boys. In the season 2 opening credits all of the Brady kids sang the entire theme song.

Season 3 is the same as season 5's opening and closing credit music

Yeah - I thought it was interesting they went back to that version. I did think it was better. On season 4, you heard a lot more of Peter and Jan (who sounded like she had a cold), while on season 3/5, you heard more Greg and Marcia, who both had better voices than their younger TV siblings.

I do think it's interesting that this was the only season they didn't redo the squares, because everyone looked quite a bit different. Both Mike and Carol had more contemporary hairstyles by then, and Greg, Marcia, and Jan looked noticeably older.

Actually the kids sang the intro starting in season two, not season three.

The Peppermint Trolley Singers were out of a job after the first season.

No one claimed here that the kids startied singing the theme song in season 3. It is commonly understood that they began singing the opening theme song in season 2.

Terrible decision to record the opening song once Greg's voice started to change. He was clearly out of tune with the rest of the kids and sounded worse than Peter in that stupid episode where his voice cracks!

Actually the kids sang the intro starting in season two, not season three.

The Peppermint Trolley Singers were out of a job after the first season.

Yup, I guess the Peppermint Trolley Singers were regulated to being the opening act for the Monkees and the Osmonds after their stint on the Brady Bunch.

Are the season 1 credits the same one they used in the pilot episode?