The Brady Bunch : Favorite Brady musical cues and background music

Favorite Brady musical cues and background music

What are your favorite music cues and background music used on the show? I always felt it added to the campiness of the show.

Re: Favorite Brady musical cues and background music

I love that one!!

I also like the one marching theme that is usually played when Mike gets involved. (It's not on on the Brady Bunch Shrine Website)

That one is a pisser! Who comes up with these things?

The Hawaii episodes had the best music, especially with the Hawaiian music, the idol musical cues, and the music used in the caves.

the music that they always played whenever something was about to go wrong...like when bobby put too much detergent the washer and it overflowed

God created the domestic cat so that humans could know what it's like to caress the tiger

I do like that one. Also, the blaring trumpet music when Jan comes into the family room when Greg doesn't want to be disturbed and says, "hey everyone listen to this groovy new song!" The same cue is used when we see Alice waitressing at the diner in "Goodbye Alice, Hello."

The first season had a lot of distinctive background music that was only used just in the 1st season.

There was a sound effect used in the Dear Libby episode and I think also the measles episode. It just a simple bell sound.

The BB background music is just as iconic as the series itself! Speaking of which, how about the Old West theme they always played during scenes at the dtive-in?

The BB background music is just as iconic as the series itself! Speaking of which, how about the Old West theme they always played during scenes at the dtive-in?

Yes it is. One of my other favorites is the theme to Romeo and Juliet. It really added to the comedic effect in certain scenes.

My favourite is the Romeo and Juliet theme, too, Metrocub.

The noise when Peter broke the vase in Confessions Confessions and when the boys broke the lamp in Mike's den in Goodbye Alice Hello

It was sort like the taboo idol music cues.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Screw the little idol -- what I want is OLIVER the giant tiki. I would go to great lengths to have the original sitting in my apartment!

Barry Williams said in an interview that he has the original. It would probably be worth quite a bit on money...if Barry ever really needs money, I am sure Rick Harrison would love to have that item in his shop, LOL

God created the domestic cat so that humans could know what it's like to caress the tiger

Rick Harrison would offer $3.00 for it and turn around and try and sell it for $30,000.

Who was the composer for that funky 70s music that was used when Greg moves into Mike's den and I think it was also used when Peter's twin and some girl were dancing in the other living room?